Thread: Help! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I play SC Chaos Theory. On the last mission where i save Otomo my pc locks. Skreen gets black and i need to restart. Looks like grafik but all configurations on a game gets to be perfekt (grapfik card is ok) Otherwise no problems at all during the game. I guess it is this lovely room where graphiks are just beuatyful! What to do? Kanâ´t finish the game.

---------------------------------------------

Damn, itâ´s like with my ex husband- you want it desperatly even if it last for 30 sek
    So There was a solution, i played this part using thermal vision ( i couldnâ´t see this room with all this shadows, shiny floor with reflektions and more) but i could get my 30 sek. The game is finisht

memory 512 MB Ram
    Direkt X 9.0
    ATI Radeon 9600 AGP (0 X 4150) 128 MB
    2.66 GHz Intell pent. 4

Thanks to the one whoâ´ll replay.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I play SC Chaos Theory. On the last mission where i save Otomo my pc locks. Skreen gets black and i need to restart. Looks like grafik but all configurations on a game gets to be perfekt (grapfik card is ok) Otherwise no problems at all during the game. I guess it is this lovely room where graphiks are just beuatyful! What to do? Kanâ´t finish the game.

---------------------------------------------

Damn, itâ´s like with my ex husband- you want it desperatly even if it last for 30 sek
    So There was a solution, i played this part using thermal vision ( i couldnâ´t see this room with all this shadows, shiny floor with reflektions and more) but i could get my 30 sek. The game is finisht

memory 512 MB Ram
    Direkt X 9.0
    ATI Radeon 9600 AGP (0 X 4150) 128 MB
    2.66 GHz Intell pent. 4

Thanks to the one whoâ´ll replay.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote