Thread: Downloadable Content Wishlist! **SPOILER?** | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

What do you want to see for some DLC??
    i personally wouold like some more Rosa and Mario and stuff like that
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The Golden Mask and the cape you get in sequence 9, and a new armor set that like the Missaglias armor but indestructible like Altair's armor, Some new weapons of course that would include a maxed out Florentine like falchion sword.

How about the option to replay story missions...that'd be wonderful thnx

I'd want some mission where you were swarmed with enemies. Even a hundred plus... Make it hard, this game overall the combat is too easy because you're such a bada**. Some type of gauntlet of mission where its near impossible to win.

Also... Some more info on that "dream" sequence...

Also... it would be really cool to play through some more missions as Altair in either old cities like Acre or...
    -- new "co-cities" where you alternate between both Altair and Ezio (this would be more of a topic for AC3+)

I'd love more outfits (not cloaks, but full outfits - like the Uplay Altair one). Like being able to get Ezio's starter clothes as one, or being able to play as other characters, appearance wise, such as Mario, Giovanni, Rosa, etc. In general I'd love if they gave a female to play as, even if only visually when just running around doing random stuff.

Ooh, and the ability to remove all armour. I like how we can switch back and forth between the different sets, but I'd love to be able to remove armour entirely too. *Nods*

As for more mission-like-DLC, I think a series of mission during the 'Ezio you're now an assassin!' and then the 'jumping back to him ten years later' time period would be nice. Doing tasks and having conversations with each of the assassins, maybe learning new combat tricks and such?
    PS3| Silhouelle (L's, not T's)
    Play BF3 often if anyone is game for that.

i heard in an interview,i dont remember who said it but he said if they will release DLC it might include Leonardo's tank
    Please, call me Mage.
    .??? ??? ?? ????, ??? ????

As Avike said, the Carnivale cape and masks.
    New haircuts and facial hair.
    More outfits.
    More missions. I don't care what type, I just can't get enough of this game!

Splitscreen - first to kill the target or co-op missions 1 player as ezio one as altair

I would love to see more upgrades, more sets of armor, and more missions throughout the city.

maybe spoilers:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">DNA sequence 12 and 13</span>