Thread: Question on the 1946 manual | Forums

Did the retail hard copy of 1946 come with a hard copy manual/handbook?? Or did they just have the software PDF version solely? I am sending out a copy to somebody so I need to know.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Did the retail hard copy of 1946 come with a hard copy manual/handbook?? Or did they just have the software PDF version solely? I am sending out a copy to somebody so I need to know.

Mine (Australia) only had the .pdf.
    If I recall correctly I've seen quite a few new people from a variety of places asking "Where's the manual" so I suspect it was universal.

It's pretty much the same as the Pacfic Fighters manual anyway, there's not really any new content in it.

My 1946 copy I bought in the US didn't have a manual. A pdf version is in the main il-2 folder, as well as some other stuff I think like a sort of inconsistent pdf of each plane's instruments and pros/cons.

Cool, so I was looking for something that didn't exist, so what else is new? At least I can send out that copy now. No wonder I didn't remember seeing it around anywhere.