Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Revelations: bugs and issues thread. | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I can't change the colour of Ezio's clothes at the tailors' in ACR -_- The old-man-grey/blue colour is getting annoying... any help?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have a Steam version of the game Assassin's Creed "Revelation." For some reason I have made ​​achievements were related to the beating of Duccio and the capture of Templar who collects taxes. But I'm not doing these achievements! Duccio in the commencement of a new game session no longer spawn. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreamer95 View Post
    I can't change the colour of Ezio's clothes at the tailors' in ACR -_- The old-man-grey/blue colour is getting annoying... any help?
    If you're wearing either the Master Assassins armor or Ishak Pashas armor, you can't change their colors. The problem is that when you change an armor item so the color will show, you lose many health bars!
    Official member of SCAA
    (Splinter Cell Addicts Anonymous)

Quote Originally Posted by jatoskopie View Post
    Well, why not...
    cuz you'll lose. Big time.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior0fLight View Post
    If you're wearing either the Master Assassins armor or Ishak Pashas armor, you can't change their colors. The problem is that when you change an armor item so the color will show, you lose many health bars!
    Hmm, I think I have the Master Assassins one on, can't remember, haven't player ACR for weeks :/ But thanks I'll check it out

Okay so i beat the ac game and got the hagia Sophia trophy then when i checked my outfits i have all the outfits and it was saved, however once i returned to my current memory all the outfits were gone! what gives?

My game keeps freezing whenever I play online with my friends or it keeps kicking me out of the session and every now and then the screen just goes black whenever I try to get online.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior0fLight View Post
    I doubt it will ever really be fixed. I finally just went back through and replayed it.

I think it's corrupting when you d/l from the in-game menu, as I did. If you d/l from the dashboard it doesn't seem to happen.
    Every other game makes you exit the game to access the marketplace, but not Ubisort in ACR. What were they thinking, and can anyone confirm this?
    Gears of War 3 lets you download DLC in-game too.

Vlad Tepes's Sword problem

Quote Originally Posted by Chocoburger View Post
    Gears of War 3 lets you download DLC in-game too.
    hi guys, I want to ask if anyone has problem as mine, I have been playing ACR until seq 7 but Vlad the Impaler sign didn't pop up on my screen.

I was playing until seq 5 and start downloading DLC, is there any problem of it ?

then now im starting a new play but haven't pop up until seq 5 again and again, mine is PC and bought it from STEAM, anyone can help please

Angry

hi to every one I get sick of this
    When I enter the game for the first time I entered the lost archive and mediterian map pack code in v1.00
    But nothing happend there were no lost archive section in main menu no outfits and ...
    Alos no maps that must be added with map pack
    After that I realize that the v1.00 has many problem and we need to have the latest version on pc to have them so I updated it into v1.02 but nothing happend again it just show me the v1.02 in the corner of screen and there was no lost archive in the main menu
    So what should I do to play the lost archive and also have the extra map on MP ????
    I thougth when I enter the lost archive it will show me the download link of it but it did not !!!!
    Last edited by milad_olaiki; 08-30-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast