Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Revelations: bugs and issues thread. | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Now the bank income is doing funny things in my gameplay too :S.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having the same problem as tuta0077. After buying the Lost Archives DLC my save file is at 60% sync, and won't load past the white screen that comes after Ezio disappears. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

harlequin weird bug

I was just walking around rome in brotherhood and i came across a harlequin under a bridge, i killed him but just thought it was weird. anyone else experience this bug?

I am unable to finish Sequence 05: Memory 02 The Arsenal Gates at Full Synch. I just can't save 40 civilians and
    I can't finish Faction HQ Mission Loose Lips on Full Synch. I cannot get the Thieves to lure away the Benefactor from his Restricted Area.

I have beaten the game already. The problem with the music comes and goes ramdomly. Starting a mission with a forced soundtrack (ie:story missions) restores the background music for a while but that is hardly a solution and in my case i have to complete the missions in order this fix work. I expect Ubisoft to repair this soon.

The frame rate on my PS3 version of Revelations is very choppy for me. Is it like that for everyone? I'm using an HDMI cable on an HD TV, both of which are fine.

I don't remember having frame-rate issues with Revelations on my first play-through. AC2 and AC: B were also very smooth if I remember correctly. Did new patch come out and mess things up?

Quote Originally Posted by farro98 View Post
    I was just walking around rome in brotherhood and i came across a harlequin under a bridge, i killed him but just thought it was weird. anyone else experience this bug?
    First of all, this thread is for Revelations.
    Secondly, this isn't a bug. If you downloaded The Da Vinci Dissapearence, which you obviously have, you will notice there is a trophy/achievement called "Clowning Around." There are 5 harlequins around Rome, and if you beat them all up (don't kill them) you will get this trophy/achievemnt.

Proud member of the UUSDG
    How I got my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg

Quote Originally Posted by adamsteeves View Post
    Hi,

I finished Assassin's Creed Revelations and I wanted to return to the game to finish the rest of the things that I haven't done yet, but now I can't return! I am eternally stuck at the credits. There is no option available for me to return to Constantinople! Whenever I choose my profile it just sends me back to the credits screen!
    Have you finished watching the credits? All the way through?

Proud member of the UUSDG
    How I got my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg

I have the same problem. I sent my Assassin on the Little Prince mission to, and now I can't use him. He is assigned as a captain of one of my Assassin's dens, and now that he's locked up I can't even finish the Master Assassin missions. Please don't tell me I have to start the whole game over because I already have the other 11 assassin's at assassin status, and I have the whloe map all bought and paid for. I'll trade it in before i'll go through the game again. I never traded any of my Assassin's Creed games in before, but I never had to unlock everything all over again in the other Assassin's Creed games.

Playing on PC, unable to complete any "Recruit an Assassin" missions in Mediterranean Defense. When I try, the game freezes and I'm forced to end the process.

Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast