Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Clan On HAZE? | Forums

whats the best clan on HAZE?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well? anyone.. lol

ANG3L_x666, AOD & iNSAN3 are like the best clans on HAZE atm..

iAgree with you. SOME of the ANG3L_x666 players are awesome. but some really suck. eg. BULL_ANG3L_x666, K33F_ANG3L_x666... theres more but i really cant be bothered to make them fell upset

Just wait til we get 8 members.. then we can start doing 8vs8's we only have 5 members so far but if anyone wants to have a 5vs5, feel free to msg me on PS3; iNSAN3_SL33PY.

THANKS

Originally posted by iNSAN3_SL33PY:
    iAgree with you. SOME of the ANG3L_x666 players are awesome. but some really suck. eg. BULL_ANG3L_x666, K33F_ANG3L_x666... theres more but i really cant be bothered to make them fell upset

Just wait til we get 8 members.. then we can start doing 8vs8's we only have 5 members so far but if anyone wants to have a 5vs5, feel free to msg me on PS3; iNSAN3_SL33PY.

THANKS

Ha. LOL

Oh OK. thanks guys

Deffs iNSAN3. LOL. Im iNSAN3-L00N... H3LL Y34H.. iNSAN3 all the way. n K33F is good as reb.. just not as good as troop. Thats cos he cant dose up as troop cos the button is broken.

HOLD ON... ASSASiN--B3AST is L1M3.. well im pretty sure anyway. B3AST aka MONkey is the same as LIME.. why u posting on 2 diff acts.. or maybe LIME is LEGEND.

BHC FTW!! but i havent really played any other clans, and if i had they didnt make a good impression...

UTS r cool

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast