Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Clan On HAZE? | Forums

Originally posted by SWx777:
    yeah if your not rocking your clan then your using a fake account... mickeydeph for instance, which you used to call out DAGGER LOKS, but not with coca? FAKE... & LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, ALL YOU DO IS RUN YOUR MOUTH ON THESE FORUMS/FACEBOOK WHILE KISSING ***, EVEN TO YOUR ENEMIES, S H I T YOU DON'T EVEN HAZE IT... & LIKE WE SAID YOU CAN HIT US UP ON HAZE NOT THIS FORUM... 2vs2 you & midnight avenger since he ranned his mouth vs 2 SWx777's...
    u got mad because i callecu a kid lol ok u will have ur 2 vs 2 this weekend m8be get ready ok.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

haha

lolllllllllll YeaH HLL & UTS OWNS U !!!! HAHA

LOL this is back in the day when we use to let recruits play & well it was for fun we didn't care... like i said no biggie, thanks for taking the pics, it makes us much more interesting...SWx777 Still Here...

LOLLLIES!!!sk8ftal Swx123_Daggy is the worse player in swx123 xD. They would get owned by Me all day =D

that pic ok Im doing it Im about to start hazing again

I'm SWx777_DAGGER Get it right, that 123 crap is your homeboy darkness... first subzero now sk8fatal lol... Sk8FataL has Owned all of your comrades... Does City Limits ring a bell 8)...

Lol! 1v1?

xD. SWx SUCKS . i own every one of u pathetic noobs. every HAZE clan here, or ever made OWNS u worhtless "Supidass Soldiers x123" xD . i would b happy to 2v2 3v3 4v4 or 1v1 u , BUT... im in Black Ops having fun . soo anyways.. yup SWx sucks

lol i forgot to mention .. AOS x09x OWNS u "Stupidass Warrior x123" & hes only played HAZE 2 months, LMFAO !!! oh yea and i own u even worse & since i was: BHC, UTS, AOS, x666, hPL, xDii3x, HPS, teamHHH.. all those clans own u to .

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast