Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Clan On HAZE? | Forums

hahaha i know lime and BULL_ANG3L_x666 he used to be on the da_vike yeam than btk nows he angel hahaa the angels sux i took all of them on they ***** to verse me

my return will be next month and I will play better than ever but right now its all about halo reach and UTS still the best clan and it will always be

I see that there are lots of clans out there that claim to be the best but truth is most of the clans out there are clicked up... A bunch of Winnies... One things for sure SWx777 is on the top of the list...

too bad both HLL and UTS own on you sw777s sooo hard... LOL and HLL_CHINGON has been runing you guys out of games Why not set up a clan battle sometime I can get some troops to show up and make you guys quit out of our battle

LOL YOU GIRLS WISH YOU HAD IT THAT EASY! chingon yeah right TOO MEDIOCRE... LOL PASAME TU VIEJA Y LE ENSENO QUIEN ES EL CHINGON... I BET THATS YOU ANYWAYS... OH WELL YOU GALS HAVE A TENDENCY FOR ROCKING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS...

Originally posted by SWx777:
    LOL YOU GIRLS WISH YOU HAD IT THAT EASY! chingon yeah right TOO MEDIOCRE... LOL PASAME TU VIEJA Y LE ENSENO QUIEN ES EL CHINGON... I BET THATS YOU ANYWAYS... OH WELL YOU GALS HAVE A TENDENCY FOR ROCKING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS...
    first of all ur a noob xD I play HAZE one time on a week on these days and I still own hard on ur clan SWx777 lol and pantera doesnt need to use fake accounts. If SWx777 is a top clan like u just said why u always got murdered against us??? want to know why? because u sux ahi si muy chingon SWx777 habla español juega contra nosotros y te daremos una paliza he jugado varios DM con tu clan y me los he chingado siempre y en TDM mejor ni hablar por que en eso si que dan pena

MAMADAS AGAIN, I NEVER RECALLED PLAYING SOME GREÑUDO WHO CALLS HIMSELF COCAINE, WHY? BECAUSE YOU & YOUR HOMEGIRLS ARE TOO SCARED TO FIND OUT WHETHER YOU CAN BEAT US IN YOUR ORIGINAL ACCT, SO U GALS USE A FAKE ACCT INSTEAD... LES DEVE QUE DAR VERGUENSA A USTEDES PORQUE NO TIENEN LOS GUEVOS PARA JUGARNOS EN UN PINCHE JUEGO, QUE LASTIMA 8)

do u still think we use fake accounts poor kid get a life seriously 2 vs 2? 3 vs 3? yes or no? scared?

yeah if your not rocking your clan then your using a fake account... mickeydeph for instance, which you used to call out DAGGER LOKS, but not with coca? FAKE... & LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, ALL YOU DO IS RUN YOUR MOUTH ON THESE FORUMS/FACEBOOK WHILE KISSING ***, EVEN TO YOUR ENEMIES, S H I T YOU DON'T EVEN HAZE IT... & LIKE WE SAID YOU CAN HIT US UP ON HAZE NOT THIS FORUM... 2vs2 you & midnight avenger since he ranned his mouth vs 2 SWx777's...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast