Thread: Nick Salvatore? | Forums

Nick Salvatore was in one of the GRAW missions. It said that he team dies, but if you take a look at his body, Mitchell will say that he's barely alive. If the info on the right side is part of a cross-com, yt could be him.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nick Salvatore was in one of the GRAW missions. It said that he team dies, but if you take a look at his body, Mitchell will say that he's barely alive. If the info on the right side is part of a cross-com, yt could be him.

PS Mitchell and Salvatore are both Captains.

It's already been established that this game will take place far ahead of the previous GRAW titles. If Mitchell has already been discounted as a main character due to age and time difference, we can bet on Salvatore being counted out as well.

Sam Fisher was like, 60 in Chaos Theory. They still have a chance.

Actually, he was more like fifty (born in 1957). I wouldn't hold my breath.

You know, actually, if you'd read the Information/Ideas thread...you'd probably have seen that we've discussed character possibilities, ages, and time differences already.

Guess you're too good to take the time to read through what other people have already discussed, though. Along with the NEW MEMBERS READ thread.

Well SORRY. I was playing GRAW while on the teaser site. The Light bulb flashed, I didn't really think twice. Nick's one of my favorite characters in Ghost Recon 2. I hope he didn't die, though.

Besides that, isnt this guys Date of birth Febuary, 22nd 1991? Oh dang that makes me older than this guy lol.

salvatore died in GRAW. You find him dead in a little hut, killed by the Aguillas Sietes; the Mexican special forces. Listening to Rev64 update logged in. Washington fell. Russians invaded US. Mostly west and midwest. South Korea and Ghana are in the world cup. French, Spanish, UK forces listed separartely from EF. Curious. But Salvatore is definately dead.

Proof Mitchel says he might be alive u never know only the devs