Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHANGES FOR RUSE !! SIGN NOW! | Forums

i love this game but i dont fun it .i think changes to game to play fun and fair.

1.At the begining of the match a little defense (for example 1 anti air building ( in russian 2 anti air canons),1 antitank building ,1 machine gun building) to defense the infantery or paratroopers rush

2.The RUSE "fake units" at the end of time the fake units NO DISAPPEAR, PRODUCE MORE AND THE POSIBILITY TO CHOOSE YOUR FAKE UNITS. In one battle I think one plan to send a fake attack.When i send the attack the time ends and my tactic fail because the fake units disappear.

OPTIONALS
    3. In nuclear mode the nuclear artillery and his building more expensive.
    4.In battles 1vs1 more suply depot

PLEASE SIGN NOW TO CHANGES THIS FOR PLAY FUN
    PLEASE EUGEN SYSTEM HAVE THIS CHANGES...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

#1 = no.

This won't change anything, seems as if everything on these forums are ignored. Read, but not "read"... don't even know how to explain it properly In one ear, out the other essentially.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Make a balance patch a reality EUGEN...

i am being serious now.
    Are u trolling or u r just sarcastic?

Either way I propose only you get 100 SP with 100 M16... no wait M19 at the start of ANY GAME.
    I think then u could have fun with this game right?

NOW:
    "PLEASE SIGN NOW TO CHANGES THIS FOR PLAY FUN
    PLEASE EUGEN SYSTEM HAVE THIS CHANGES..."

Knowledge is power, hide it well.
    Steamname: gottimw
    Nick: the LAG master

I hate seeing caps like this.

No defences at the start, I didnt even think people pararushed anymore! I also thought that people would be able to beat it by now. Also if you cant defend against an infantry rush its your fault l2p.

Fake units dont need to last forever but you should be able to pick what units they are. Also plane decoys should start on the airfield and be fighters.

Whoever plays nuclear mode sucks end of story.

Caps of signing now is annoying.
    Don't pray for an easy life. Pray to be a strong person

Originally posted by Covert-141:
    #1 = no.

This won't change anything, seems as if everything on these forums are ignored. Read, but not "read"... don't even know how to explain it properly In one ear, out the other essentially.
    As stated many times before, everything in these forums is read and reported on.

Originally posted by Gypsy816:
    As stated many times before, everything in these forums is read and reported on.
    Yes and everything we see in news is real
    Woof!
    Best song evah
    HEIL SATAN
    [sigpic]http://forums.furaffinity.net/signaturepics/sigpic44625_1.gif[/sigpic]

that post is even less true then if complete noobs are talking about balance

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Covert-141:
    #1 = no.

As stated many times before, everything in these forums is read and reported on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sincerly hope you DO NOT report that on, and if you do report it like that please:

''A noob came into a game, gave Ubisoft XY money, lost to inf, paratrooper, tank rush and now wants to be basically saved from that because he cannot play and dont want to do campaign''

sigh, noobs, SIGH!
    ------------------------------------------
    steam name: Alcarin1989
    in-game name: Alcarin

Tales From The Battlefield: RUSE
    [URL=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RUSETourney]R.U.S.E Sunday Tournament Steam

no no no and no
    also
    i love this game but i dont fun it .i think changes to game to play fun and fair
    wtf are you trying to say that not a sentence.

Originally posted by xX_Fr0st-W0lf_X:
    no no no and no
    also
    i love this game but i dont fun it .i think changes to game to play fun and fair
    wtf are you trying to say that not a sentence.
    Hi larious. This forum never ceases to to make me laugh. it's like watching the ****** make fun of the dumb kid.

I fun this forum very much I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast