Thread: US ubi.com shipments | Forums

Closing on the release date, if figured I should check if my game has been shipped. On the store, it reads my order as "processing" when i click on it, it says shipped, and gives me a fed-ex number. i go to fedex.com and enter that tracking number, and nothing comes up. anyone else having this problem? or what ARE you having??
    SS-435, USS Corsair under the command of Capt'n Alex reporting for duty
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thread moved to SH4 General Discussion forum.#

Did you not notice we now have separate forums for each game?

Silent Hunter 3 Community Manual website

[url=http://www.thegreywolves.com][b]GWX 3.0

Try again since the post got moved during my posting.

I think you are confusing the UBW number as a fedex shipping number, I shipped alot of items with fedex and never seen a tracking number like that before.

I believe it is a tacking number for UBsoft or who ever is doing the shipping for them not fedex.

From what I've heard you will receive an e-mail from Ubisoft informing you that your order has been shipped. This e-mail should also contain a tracking number for Fed-Ex. Hope this helps, banzai_billy.

tambor198

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

My Account at the Ubisoft store shows my ordr has gone out via USPS and went out MArch 8th... But from what ive been reading it looks like thats Bull ship or so they say that oits not actually gone out yet .. what gives?
    Love Your Freedom?
    Thank A Vet

Yeah, my copy was "shipped out" on 08MAR as well, but obviously just a system glitch.

One thing I hope though, is that the copies will actually be sent out. What I mean is, if the computer reads that the copies were already sent out (but actually were not), then... well... I just hope they get sent out.

This is what my order page says...???

Order History - UBW-202490

Mike, this order was placed on February 12, 2007 at 11:36 PM.

The amount of your order was $58.99. Your credit card ending xxxx was charged for this order.

ITEMS ORDERED
    Item Qty Unit
    Price Ext.
    Price
    68343 Silent Hunter®: Wolves of the Pacific - PC DVD-ROM 1 $49.99 $49.99
    Subtotal: $49.99
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $9.00
    TOTAL: $58.99

SHIPMENTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipment #UBW-202490 on March 8, 2007
    To Mike xxxxxxxxx Edmonton, AB CA
    USPS (Canada Only)
    Item Qty
    Shipped
    68343 Silent Hunter®: Wolves of the Pacific - PC DVD-ROM
    Love Your Freedom?
    Thank A Vet

Jacked... How I feel paying for $18 next day shipping and I don't even have my tracking number yet... That means its not going out today...

I'll bet frys will have it by tomorrow... And other retailers that pay in bulk...

I sent an email; to customer support and the answer I got was strange. I ordered on the 12 of Feb, they sent my order to the warehouse on the 8th of MAr and it will be shipped by the 20th of MArch... Holey Stroke me Batman...But o the ubisoft store it looks like the order was shipped on the 8th.. any ways big business at work lol
    Love Your Freedom?
    Thank A Vet

The release dates cleary state that it will be shipped the 20th. Not the 19th, 18th. 12th. The 20th. Which means your orders should go out tomorrow.

And unless Store like eb already shipped from Their warehouses those will ship tomorrow too. Meaning stores will have them by Wends.

Of course some people already bought the games at some stores (Overseas it seems) so some might actually have them on shelves tomorrow.