Thread: Question for owners: SGB or JSF? | Forums

Hey,
    I plan on getting the game tomorrow (been trying all week, stores haven't received shipments yet), and I've been trying to decide which faction to play as in ToW: SGB or JSF. Now, im looking for input and opinions from people in both factions, as well as some pro's and cons. (Something that is making me lean a little bit towards SGB is the fact that most of the kiddies are on JSF)

Thanks,
    MBR

// Lt. Colonel MrBigRules
    // 39th Assault Battalion
    // "We use our teeth"
    // Spetsnaz Guard Brigade
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey,
    I plan on getting the game tomorrow (been trying all week, stores haven't received shipments yet), and I've been trying to decide which faction to play as in ToW: SGB or JSF. Now, im looking for input and opinions from people in both factions, as well as some pro's and cons. (Something that is making me lean a little bit towards SGB is the fact that most of the kiddies are on JSF)

Thanks,
    MBR

// "We use our teeth"

Go for the SGB, save yourself the anguish.

As for the SGB, their faction shines most when it comes to mechanized battalions. They have the fastest vehicles around and it's critical that your transports move quickly.

Although I am hard patriotic. I sadly tell you go for SGB they are overpowered so with little skill you should have an easy time, with great skill u can just own.

Ghost Recon...R.I.P

well, speed is always good, and the fact that they are whooping in ToW!

// "We use our teeth"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gene_Inari:
    Go for the SGB, save yourself the anguish.

As for the SGB, their faction shines most when it comes to mechanized battalions. They have the fastest vehicles around and it's critical that your transports move quickly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> EF has the fastest vehicles.

Spartas-Julius, why do you think Spetsnaz are overpowered?

Right now, my own feeling is that JSF players that were annoyed by the lack of matchs in the Beta and Demo simply went to Eurocorps or Spetsnaz (went Spetsnaz myself, was playing JSF in the Beta). That means that there are more new players in JSF right now and they'll tend to loose more.

If you take a look at the TOW viewer of the PS3, you'll see that JSF is on par with the other factions. It's on the 360 that JSF gets owned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chickenbutt18:
    EF has the fastest vehicles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Argh... Got the factions switched up.

Think before you type.

But in either case. Go for the SGB, the JSF is full of kids that don't get the concept of strategy, much to my chagrin.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSeraphim:
    Spartas-Julius, why do you think Spetsnaz are overpowered?

Right now, my own feeling is that JSF players that were annoyed by the lack of matchs in the Beta and Demo simply went to Eurocorps or Spetsnaz (went Spetsnaz myself, was playing JSF in the Beta). That means that there are more new players in JSF right now and they'll tend to loose more.

If you take a look at the TOW viewer of the PS3, you'll see that JSF is on par with the other factions. It's on the 360 that JSF gets owned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the beta showed it....the demo did, and my friend next door I seen some things as well.

But wth np is yer choice :P

Ghost Recon...R.I.P