Thread: No perma kill and WMD's | Forums

I have read on these forums about people who ask, befor the match starts to not perma kill units. This was asked of me for the first time last night. I personally believe that perma killing units is part of the game but I agreed to the request.

For those of you who wish to arrange this kind of agreement there is one thing you should know. If you drop a WMD on an area that has Infantry units in a building they will be killed. Everytime (at least for me). It might be a good idea that if you are the one requesting that units not be killed then you should consider that dropping a WMD could very likely kill units.

The guy just couldn't understand why I started killing off his units after I lost 2 vet engineers. I don't mind my units dieing, it happens all the time. But if your going to take the time to ask your enemy not to kill units, then you should think twice before using a WMD.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have read on these forums about people who ask, befor the match starts to not perma kill units. This was asked of me for the first time last night. I personally believe that perma killing units is part of the game but I agreed to the request.

For those of you who wish to arrange this kind of agreement there is one thing you should know. If you drop a WMD on an area that has Infantry units in a building they will be killed. Everytime (at least for me). It might be a good idea that if you are the one requesting that units not be killed then you should consider that dropping a WMD could very likely kill units.

The guy just couldn't understand why I started killing off his units after I lost 2 vet engineers. I don't mind my units dieing, it happens all the time. But if your going to take the time to ask your enemy not to kill units, then you should think twice before using a WMD.

I personally think that the WMD is the exception to that rule of no PERMA killing, the reason being that WMD's have collateral damage. Where as most players that say no PERMA killing are talking about intentionally targeting down units and killing them before they can be extracted.