Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi | Forums

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Hi all

Just to let you know Kimi is moving on to pastures new.

I’m sure you will all join me in wishing her the best in her future endeavours… she’ll be sorely missed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Hi all

Just to let you know Kimi is moving on to pastures new.

I’m sure you will all join me in wishing her the best in her future endeavours… she’ll be sorely missed

I was very shocked yesterday to hear of this so 'close' to the end of the project... but life goes on!

I certainly wish you Kimi all the best with your future endeavors, and thank you for all your hard work on the project/with the community!

Really sad to see Kimi go. But to me it seemed she wasn't allowed to do her job. Nothing she started was allowed to be completed. She was a victim of the self destroying secretive nature of Ubisoft.

There is a reason GR is in the abysmal state it is in. 5 years to get a GOW clone with splashings of Crysis and Modern Warfare.

Enough of the hate. Sorry to see you go and I sincerely hope you find a job worthy of your talents. Thanks for the supporting the community ( even if your hands were tied most of the time ).

Okay, so when I agreed to run away with you, you didnt say anything about having to leave the forums behind?!

Take care Kimi, I am sure you will be a stunning success where ever your career path takes you!

GL&HF

CuZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PALADIN_BS:
    Really sad to see Kimi go. But to me it seemed she wasn't allowed to do her job. Nothing she started was allowed to be completed. She was a victim of the self destroying secretive nature of Ubisoft.

There is a reason GR is in the abysmal state it is in. 5 years to get a GOW clone with splashings of Crysis and Modern Warfare.

Enough of the hate. Sorry to see you go and I sincerely hope you find a job worthy of your talents. Thanks for the supporting the community ( even if your hands were tied most of the time ). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This. Im sure you know where youre headed. Just let us know where you end up Kimi and good luck.

Respects and best wishes

I guess that explains why this place has been a ghost town for the last few weeks.

Best of luck Kimi! I'm sure you'll do great where ever you land.

Good luck in whatever it is you do Kimi!

Congrats and good luck Kimi!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast