Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: !!! UBISOFT : A Detailed Post As To Why Rock Lee Is The Weakest In The Game !!! | Forums

Right.
    Ubisoft, this is a warning to you.
    Listen carefully. You have heard the many complaints about Rock Lee. Again I will say it to you again (Because somehow I know you lot dont give a rats about it, nor will you attempt to fix it).

You guys might have thought, that by giving Lee the 8 gates and making him much faster and his moves more powerful, then he would be a force to reckon with.

Well surprise, when 2 people who knows how to play this game fight, Rock Lee 99% of the time will lose! Unless its rock lee vs rock lee ofcourse.

Why will he lose? Ok good question.
    1.) All other characters with the exception of Sakura have Jutsu specials that are unstoppable from level one upwards. Sakura has a healing Jutsu that helps big time. Rock Lee is opposite, his gates simply drain his energy.

So here's a scenario : Rock lee Vs Neji.
    Rock Lee player has a lucky moment and drains Neji so low that his rage meter activates. Neji is still on the ground recovering from an air combo. Rock Lee has only 2 options from there.

1.) Use his gates. and 2.) Wait.
    If he uses his gates, all neji has to do on wake up is activate rage which makes it double difficult for Rock Lee. Why? His damage is quadrupled. He takes 2x damage because of his gates, and another 2x because of Neji's rage.

See why Gates make no sense in this situation?
    Ok, rock Lee decides to wait rather than use gates. Here's what happens. Neji has to land one combo, into a level 2 (most likely 3) Jutsu.. = BYE BYE for Lee.

In another scenario : lets replace rock lee with say Kiba, Zabusa, or Gaara.
    Opponent has a good start and gets the enemy down to rage mode after an air combo.
    Unlike rock lee who has no valid options, these above characters all just have to pull off a level 1 jutsu, before the rage mode character can recover to thir feet, and 90% of the time, this = DEATH.

Also, a character who is down to his last bit of energy can make a comeback in 1 or 2 combos. Rock Lee cant.

Here's how. Neji is the best example and Gaara.
    Neji does Up X,Y opponent flys across the screen, Neji does an unstoppable level 3 palm jutsu. Agaisnt all character, that is instant DEATH. Same goes for Gaara, Zabusa and a few others.

Can Rock Lee do any of the above? NO.
    When Rock Lee is up, it doesnt mean victory for him, when he's down, its sure defeat for him.

Now for the noobs who know nothing about this game, and will come in here and say this " You can step the attacks" or " Use Substitution"

My answer is this : "The opponent can step your attacks too, how long will the stepping go on for?" Use substitution : " Well what if you have no Chakra?
    Also, substitution can often miss, especially against Gaara and Neji! So 1 mistake and Lee = DEAD!

Now Ubisoft, all the advanced players no everything I say to be true. You will only find the beginner players saying otherwise.

Its easy for me to take certain characters and win in this game. The point is, its not just winning. Its winning with your favourite character. And knowing that you lost because you plyed badly, and not because, your character never had a fighting chance anyways.

Ubisoft, so with that said.
    If this is not addressed in your next update. I personally will never buy your games again, I will become a Pirate and download allll your games. I will also show people how to do it as well.
    You may say its just a few people, but heck, thats a few thousand(maybe millions) £$ you will lose.
    All because you have no respect for consumer needs.
    And MR. UBISOFT : You mean to say to me, that you have the time, effort, and DVD space, to give Sasuke 3 awsome Jutsus, but you give Rock Lee, broken gates? Wow Ubi, WOW!

RAIDE : Please forward this to your bosses.

For those who disagree with this post and think they can win with Lee constantly.
    My gamertag = AIZEN THAICHO
    Come show me Im wrong!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How about giving Lee lotus and other taijutsu moves in a cool combination.. maybe ending where he pile drives you into the ground. And make the jutsu function like Naruto. So you just press a sequence of buttons to pull it off.

lol, it's just a game...maybe they will add a cutscene jutsu that would improve it's situation, but not that soon meaning not in the next update or the one after that, because they're barely (and maybe not even that) taking it into consideration with the Wish list 2. It's a huge company vs. you and a minority who hates rock lee's moveset, so yeah. I'm pretty sure that to pirate games you need additional stuff to be able to make the xbox or any other console to read'em, and adding additional stuff to your xbox + xbox live = your console banned ...Rock lee isn't the weakest one, i mean you do have a point there, but you need to chill...or use another character

Ok, really threatening a multi-million corporation isn't going to get you what you want, Just post your opinions and hope for the best, If anything the last part of your post makes it seem like an idiots wrote it.

lol chu i partially agree wit you but i still find rock lee could be toned down a little, now i ain't flamming you or anyhting but i still think garra and rock lee should have their combos weaker OR even if not that then just try to balance everything out more

i used to think gaara was super cheap because of taht down y combo but its actually really easy to dodge, as for lee i agree, people get all pissy when they fight him, and yet hes the only character who cant spam cheap moves, and in most cases his gates are a liability.

Originally posted by Chu-Fye:
    Right.
    Ubisoft, this is a warning to you.
    Listen carefully. You have heard the many complaints about Rock Lee. Again I will say it to you again (Because somehow I know you lot dont give a rats about it, nor will you attempt to fix it).

You guys might have thought, that by giving Lee the 8 gates and making him much faster and his moves more powerful, then he would be a force to reckon with.

Well surprise, when 2 people who knows how to play this game fight, Rock Lee 99% of the time will lose! Unless its rock lee vs rock lee ofcourse.

Why will he lose? Ok good question.
    1.) All other characters with the exception of Sakura have Jutsu specials that are unstoppable from level one upwards. Sakura has a healing Jutsu that helps big time. Rock Lee is opposite, his gates simply drain his energy.

So here's a scenario : Rock lee Vs Neji.
    Rock Lee player has a lucky moment and drains Neji so low that his rage meter activates. Neji is still on the ground recovering from an air combo. Rock Lee has only 2 options from there.

1.) Use his gates. and 2.) Wait.
    If he uses his gates, all neji has to do on wake up is activate rage which makes it double difficult for Rock Lee. Why? His damage is quadrupled. He takes 2x damage because of his gates, and another 2x because of Neji's rage.

See why Gates make no sense in this situation?
    Ok, rock Lee decides to wait rather than use gates. Here's what happens. Neji has to land one combo, into a level 2 (most likely 3) Jutsu.. = BYE BYE for Lee.

In another scenario : lets replace rock lee with say Kiba, Zabusa, or Gaara.
    Opponent has a good start and gets the enemy down to rage mode after an air combo.
    Unlike rock lee who has no valid options, these above characters all just have to pull off a level 1 jutsu, before the rage mode character can recover to thir feet, and 90% of the time, this = DEATH.

Also, a character who is down to his last bit of energy can make a comeback in 1 or 2 combos. Rock Lee cant.

Here's how. Neji is the best example and Gaara.
    Neji does Up X,Y opponent flys across the screen, Neji does an unstoppable level 3 palm jutsu. Agaisnt all character, that is instant DEATH. Same goes for Gaara, Zabusa and a few others.

Can Rock Lee do any of the above? NO.
    When Rock Lee is up, it doesnt mean victory for him, when he's down, its sure defeat for him.

Now for the noobs who know nothing about this game, and will come in here and say this " You can step the attacks" or " Use Substitution"

My answer is this : "The opponent can step your attacks too, how long will the stepping go on for?" Use substitution : " Well what if you have no Chakra?
    Also, substitution can often miss, especially against Gaara and Neji! So 1 mistake and Lee = DEAD!

Now Ubisoft, all the advanced players no everything I say to be true. You will only find the beginner players saying otherwise.

Its easy for me to take certain characters and win in this game. The point is, its not just winning. Its winning with your favourite character. And knowing that you lost because you plyed badly, and not because, your character never had a fighting chance anyways.

Ubisoft, so with that said.
    If this is not addressed in your next update. I personally will never buy your games again, I will become a Pirate and download allll your games. I will also show people how to do it as well.
    You may say its just a few people, but heck, thats a few thousand(maybe millions) £$ you will lose.
    All because you have no respect for consumer needs.

RAIDE : Please forward this to your bosses.

For those who disagree with this post and think they can win with Lee constantly.
    My gamertag = AIZEN THAICHO
    Come show me Im wrong!
    i mean, what can i say?..i am left without words....i mean can you really beat a well thought out rant such as that.....is uses example as well........WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TRUE TRUE.

if you dont like rock lee dont choose him....
    do you really think this french wannabe naruto fans from ubisoft give the chars new jutsus .Yeah
    maybe they give rock lee CHAKRA CONCENTRATION.Lawl

Originally posted by BrianBoytano:
    if you dont like rock lee dont choose him....
    do you really think this french wannabe naruto fans from ubisoft give the chars new jutsus .Yeah
    maybe they give rock lee CHAKRA CONCENTRATION.Lawl
    Man, you nknow what?
    Id take Chakra concentratation any day over that lame 8agtes he uses.
    At least i wont be losing energy and receiving 2x damage.

Ubisoft made a really big boo boo.
    And there was nooo reason for it.
    For pete's sake, they gave Sasuke 3 Jutsus, and Lee 0?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast