Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 | Forums

Iv'e just seen the trailer and what the hell is going on! It's not BIA, Theres no gameplay footage,But it just looks like some arcade action rubbish made for kids that like a bit of gore.
    Gearbox you have disappointed me,Chuck it in the bin and make triple A Brothers in Arms game instead of this mindless nonsense.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow. Really?

I hope this game's sales blow. To teach them a lesson.

I hope the REAL BIA finds its way back.

The game looks pretty good, but it shouldn't be called Brothers in Arms. It should be a totally new IP, they're just going to bring a bad name to the series when it turns out to be rubbish and nothing like the trailer we saw.

Originally posted by RMC.SBS:
    Iv'e just seen the trailer and what the hell is going on! It's not BIA, Theres no gameplay footage,But it just looks like some arcade action rubbish made for kids that like a bit of gore.
    Gearbox you have disappointed me,Chuck it in the bin and make triple A Brothers in Arms game instead of this mindless nonsense.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Hey Ubisoft. Drop the Brothers-in-Arms name and call this game something else. There's a good game developer. Now run along and try not to on anything else.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

This is a said day for BIA fans. Take the BIA name off of this and sell this to the kidos.
    I'm 53 years old and play HH every day. I guess thats the problem HH appeals to the older gamers and does not generate the cash.
    My pops was at Omahaw beach and I demand the Savage seven be released.

I'm here for the AC forum. Plain and simple, not going to lie. I've never owned a BIA game, I was told about them by a fried who let me borrow Hells Highway from him. I was not an avid fan, but I made a mental note to buy any future BIA game as I really enjoyed the concept, tactics, difficulty, storyline and sensitivity...

Below is an extract of a facebook chat I've just had with my friend:

Him: Nah, I'm fine. Btw, have you seen how Ubisoft has ruined BIA?

Me: Nope

Him: Well, you know how BIA main focus has always been an epic story and good squad based action. They didn't do that this time. I will post a link

Here is the big load of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...youtube_gdata_player

Me: You have to be me...

Him: Nope, they it

Well done Ubi... you've lost my sale. Disgusted what you've done there.

"I really enjoyed the concept, tactics, difficulty, storyline and sensitivity..." Until I watched the trailer.

I won't buy it if they drop the BIA title anyway, but please for the sake of decency DO THAT
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Language</span>
    So Lync, you think AC3 will be in Ancient Egypt... you're on!

I have been a major Brothers in Arms fan since the first game. I played Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood at a young age and absolutely loved the storyline. It pulled you into the depths and immersed you into the story with the characters. I even always challenged myself to do each mission without lossing any of the amazing characters. Restarting as soon as a single one died. I was with them every step of the way. On the stand at Hill 30, the sad point where the Stuka dives in and blows a hole in your comrade after running down the causeway with loads of MG's to the right, and when Red lost his finger. That was all years ago when I was a young child as well.

When Hell's Highway came I immediatly picked it up and got in the story once more, and tried to spread the joy to my mates (such as Matt up there). I loved how it had flashbacks to what had happened in the old games, and I loved how it carried on the same epic story and great sqaud based action. I still play it now, even the multiplayer.

I was so looking forward to the next instalment; but what can I say, you guys are a huge disappointment. In know way is this BIA, I even had to check the date to see if it was April 1st. This does not deserve the BIA title. BIA is all about story, characters, and squad based action, not this clone of overdone games that everyone is crapping out. I hope you see the error in your ways seeing as you have pretty much disapointed every fan of BIA. Now I'm going off to play some Road to Hill 30, Earned in Blood, and Hell's Highway so that I can bath in their glory, and cry about what you have done.

Make the game if you want Gearbox, but do not ruin the great name on BIA in the process.

Believe me I know you guys are upset but can you please try to control your language.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast