Thread: P-40 | Forums

Here's a tomahawk i've been working on for a bit.

Camo and markings look spot on. I expect you are working on a bit more rivets and weathering.

Oh of course, got to make it look like it's been in battle at least once.

heh, I think it looks kinda cool like that. Cell shaded almost. Lookin good

if anyone has a better way of doing flush rivets, i'd like to know. currently im just using half pixel sized brush and just turning the opacity down. i plan on like outlining the rivets, so as to show like little bumps in the skin. i dont remember what people call it. but any info on flush riveting techniques i'd appreciate it.

Well here's the final product (i hope) of my tomahawk Mk.lla. if anyone has any suggestions or opinions please, feedback is welcomed. Thanks to Macwan for his hawk81 template. i used pieces of his template on some layers, so.. thank you

Is this your fist skin? This looks really good, especially for a first one. Well done

no i've done lots of skins, just i changed my user name. i used to go by leiker06. but i will put this up at mission4today if anyone wants to download it. just would like to get more feeback before i do.

Looks pretty good mate, just a bit to clean for my liking.

As for the rivet question try copying the rivet layer in white/grey and move it a pixel off the original, play with the opicity until your happy then gasian blur them slightly.
    Might work for you, might not, personnal preferance.

Thank you for the feedback, made a few more changes for the better i hope. it is now uploaded at mission4today if anyone wants it, thanks again.