Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stuck in jail | Forums

It seems like I can't get out of jail here. I climb the ladder to the trap door but can't open it. When I quit the game and go back, I just end back in jail. I did, however, find a hand in the jail somewhere.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It seems like I can't get out of jail here. I climb the ladder to the trap door but can't open it. When I quit the game and go back, I just end back in jail. I did, however, find a hand in the jail somewhere.

Are you referring to the jail in Teledahn or Gahressen?

To get back when linking back from Relto, go forward a page and it will link to the start of that age. When you click on the journey page, it takes you back to the last journey you touched.
    ---------
    GoG: 54353 Tapestry: 284201

I think I'm talking about Teledhan, with the snow (spores).

Sorry if I sound dense but I'm still not really sure where you are. Are you at the hut where you start the age or are you in the jail with the pressure plates where you exit from a giant pipe?

If you're still at the hut, you need to go outside and explore a bit, then you should be able to open that trap door.
    ---------
    GoG: 54353 Tapestry: 284201

It sounds to me that you are in Teledahn. Do you see two prison doors and some kind of pads on the floors.

If so, you need to solve the puzzle to be able to go through the doors.

I don't want to give you more nudges or hints unless you request them. So let me know if you get stuck.

Guild of Greeters

To me, it sounds like somehow the trap door has become locked. To unlock it, try using the picture link in your Teledahn book rather than the journey cloth link. Then go back upstairs to the control panel.

I am in the room with the pressure plates from the pipe. I tried taking everything off the floor and putting them on the places but nothing happens. Must be that you have to put certain things on certain plates. Any hints.

Have you already been up to Sharper's office? There's a hint there (a map of the plates).

Bowen, Knight of the Old Code

where is sharper's office. beats me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast