Thread: activation problem HELP | Forums

Hello there i just download the IL2 Sturmovik 1946 from the UBi shop and i have aproblem with the registration code, i canot receive it!

I put the serial that they gave me and when i try to connect with their server for sending me the activation code sais

Server communication error

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Any suggestions? Thanx
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nobody? Any suggestions?

The Tages server appears to be down i cannot even connect to manualy activation!!

http://tpamaint.tages-protection.com/register/ul.htm

Here, try installing the latest Tages drivers and see if that helps:

http://www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm?page=5.5.htm
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson

I already do this and nothing happend! Something else?

Maybe the servers are down. I have to wait? until when?

I paid and i want to play now! Isnt it?

Hmm, not sure. I'm wondering if perhaps there is a firewall problem, can you try at a friends house? If it works there you should be able to download the install file (not sure how ubi does it these days) and then take that on usb drive or disc back to your pc.

P.S. Check your PMs
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson

Thanx Urufu a lot!!