Thread: How Linear will the levels be? | Forums

Does anyone know yet how linear the levels will be? On the first mission when you're dropped from in the wrong spot, will the path you take determine the soldiers you meet? Or will the missions be similar to COD where the player can't really choose where to go?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Does anyone know yet how linear the levels will be? On the first mission when you're dropped from in the wrong spot, will the path you take determine the soldiers you meet? Or will the missions be similar to COD where the player can't really choose where to go?

As non-linear as you can get while following a storyline. For example, your mission is to:

Go and do it. Its not like Call of Duty where you're led through pre-defined hallways and you can't go anywhere else to complete the mission, although there are certain places you can't go (duh, hardware limits)

Thats pretty cool. Thats why i got into the multiplayer of Joint Ops and the Battle fields... I hated being limited to small areas and predetermaned places. I like pushing to the limits of my hardrive.

Thanx Colin for the nice screenshot,looks pretty neat

*EDIT* I have a collection of all the BiA Screenshots

www.planet-bia.de - German Community Site

Not the person to thank for that screenshot, it was someone on the Gearbox forums who posted it from some DVD preview from a German gaming magazine