Thread: Broken Achievement | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Blinged Out - Own 10 Templar Rings.
    I have 17 in my inventory, yet it won't unlock. Seems broken.

I got this achievement, just try to level up or finish another event, and I'm sure it will unlock.

Yes, achieve 100% in an event, level up or combine a mnemonic set

This issue is supposed to be resolved in the upcoming DDS 2.0
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

This is why we need a FAQ -- so people don't have to keep asking the same questions over and over :-).

For any Achievement, sometimes they don't "unlock" until you do something else to kick the database and get its attention. Crafting, executing a memory, combining a mnemonic, things like that will sometimes get the Achievement to pop up.
    ~~~ Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. ~~~
    ~~~ Nothing is "The Truth." Everything is possible. ~~~

just try to craft a item and collect it, it's way easier then levelin up.

Originally posted by morgan-gw:
    This is why we need a FAQ -- so people don't have to keep asking the same questions over and over :-).
    In the Achievements Tab you can select a badge and a description will show up saying everything that you need to get that achievement. Does that help at all or would something more detailed be needed?

Originally posted by Gypsy816:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by morgan-gw:
    In the Achievements Tab you can select a badge and a description will show up saying everything that you need to get that achievement. Does that help at all or would something more detailed be needed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was thinking more along the lines of the tips we keep posting, as with darthdeva and Darkliz. Since there is no easy place for people to look for answers to questions like "Why didn't I get that Achievement that I've met all of the qualifications for?", the questions keeps coming up in the discussion boards/forums. Months of seeing the same questions does tend to lead to the the idea that FAQ for them might be useful :-).
    ~~~ Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. ~~~
    ~~~ Nothing is "The Truth." Everything is possible. ~~~