Thread: Few Questions | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Hi Ubisoft and Ubi Community i have few questions that i hope you can answer me.

So let's start:

First of all Assassins Creed Encyclopedia will come out in November and that is excellent, but there is problem with European buyers because postage is very expensive (2x price of Encyclopedia for my country). So will there be AC Encyclopedia in European stores so postage can be lower? I really want Encyclopedia and i think that many players from around the world also wants it but shipping price is thing that stopping us to buy it.

Next question is about Developer Dairy Videos. When they will be public? Are you even recorded it this time? I really love Dev Dairy videos and i hope that we will see some of them soon.

Now thing that i missing a lot from AC2 days and that are creative and artistic web pages for AC games. AC1 and AC2 had beautiful and interesting web pages but Brotherhood and now Revelations web pages are just standard without any creativity at all. For AC1 you had experience web page, for AC2 you had lot of artistic and interactive pages like Augmented Reality page, AC2 page itself is amazing, from loading page and sound and other things it is amazing and beautiful. I really missing that.

And can you made some kind of Mod tools for AC or ingame video recording so we can make awesome video clips?
    That is for now i hope that some of my questions will be answered
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'v got one answer:

The only shop you'll find Encyclopedia is Ubiworkshop, and they are working on ways to reduce shipping costs! So finger crossed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote