Thread: Lights | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Well I have a building and it has lights. I have a generator. When it gets shot it blows up. When it blows up the lights in the building are supposed to go out.

They do not in game yet in editor if I press crtl-g and play and I shoot the generator it blows up. My smoke starts. and in 8 seconds stops. My fake light (the beam in the fog - a destroyable object) dissapears and my dynamic lights go out.

The problem in game all the above works but the dynamic lights stay on.

It makes no sence. I exported to engine. I generated lights. I did a AI generation. ALL to no avail.

Any one know whats going on.

the lights are set to disable on the destroyable object ON EXPLODE - the smoke and the delayed trigger which shut it off are also set to the same event and they work. In game!!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Resolution

Delete the level.pak and levellm.pak

Then I rebuilt every thing. Textures - lights - ai.

It apeared that lights which I had deleted a day or two ago were still shining even though they did not exist.

I also generated my lights with all the lights that will go out out. after generating the lights - I enabled them all again and exported to engine - saved. Then I powerd up the game and was I happy.

Any way I have resolved the issue.

glad to hear!