Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadzone HAWX 2 on Saitek X52? | Forums

It's not a fix by any means.

By lowering the outside edges of the axis your just making it more sensitive outside of the big deadzone rather than actually eliminating it. So it just makes it more responsive once your past the large deadzone.

A real solution would be for someone clever enough to open the files and reverse the camera's filters(Precision Bomb, UAV view) with the main flight axis. The camera has no deadzone compared to the regular axis.
    Sys. Specs.
    i7 2600K@4.6|ASUS P67 Sabertooth|2x4096 Corsair Vengence 1600 |Sapphire HD7970 OC|WD Caviar Black 6.0Gbps 1TB x2@RAID 0 |SB X-Fi Fatality Pro|Seasonic X-1050|TT Kandalf L.C.S.|Acer V243H 1920x1080 LCD|Logitech G25|Logitech G5|Logitech G15
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can't believe they dropped the ball on this again. I pre-ordered HAWX and dealt with this issue on release. It did not even occur to me to research this issue with HAWX 2 before purchasing because I assumed that since this bug had already been fixed that the sequel would surely not suffer from it. Finding out I was wrong was absolutely infuriating.

With HAWX I tried to continue with the game using workarounds such as the one in this thread, but it made the game incredibly frustrating with the overly sensitive controls. By the time they got around to releasing a patch (which took months) to fix the issue I was already sick of the game and its problems.

I've decided to just not play the game until they fix it. I find this absolutely ridiculous. I'd really just like my money back, but I know that won't happen.

Originally posted by c0nv1ct1980:
    I can't believe they dropped the ball on this again. I pre-ordered HAWX and dealt with this issue on release. It did not even occur to me to research this issue with HAWX 2 before purchasing because I assumed that since this bug had already been fixed that the sequel would surely not suffer from it. Finding out I was wrong was absolutely infuriating.

With HAWX I tried to continue with the game using workarounds such as the one in this thread, but it made the game incredibly frustrating with the overly sensitive controls. By the time they got around to releasing a patch (which took months) to fix the issue I was already sick of the game and its problems.

I've decided to just not play the game until they fix it. I find this absolutely ridiculous. I'd really just like my money back, but I know that won't happen.
    I'll, bet we can sue them in EU? Laws are pretty strict here.

Still broken... Will this ever be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by HoC101 View Post
    found it...

It needs some tweeking... just to find the happy zone...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...531004547#2531004547

preponderantly dead zone in the property's is ?reverse? of the norm??

follow those directions and everything responds... actually i found the plane reacts like a circus tumbler with it turned all the way down so i messed with the sliders to find a happy medium. just use free flight with the highest maneuverability plane you have and test it.

WILL SOME ONE PLEASE STICKY THIS??? ITS A FIX!!!
    This link now seems dead goes to the root of the forums for me.

Can anyone let me know how to fix this? It is ruining this game for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12