Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duel | Forums

Hello,

I've got some problems with the duel.

1.) How can I make the enemy walking from one side to the other by himself like in the bib game? He just stands there and waits for 25 seconds - just moving if I begin to move.

2.) What are these "iMusicType"s for?

3.) Changes the difficuly level automatically if I choose another difficulty in the main menu?

4.) doesn't belong to this topic but when will we get some coop tutorials?

Thanks for helping again - I hope
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1.) How can I make the enemy walking from one side to the other by himself like in the bib game? He just stands there and waits for 25 seconds - just moving if I begin to move.
    Try to change Duel Script. Maybe you have "Easy" selected. In my opinion he should walk on every skill levels so I really don't know why it's not like that...

2.) What are these "iMusicType"s for?
    In act_Duel? This might be from old COJ1 duel action. In COJ2 we changed music with act_Music.

3.) Changes the difficuly level automatically if I choose another difficulty in the main menu?
    Nope. If you will play on easy with Duel AI set to "Hard" skill level he will be still on "Hard" duel skill level.

4.) doesn't belong to this topic but when will we get some coop tutorials?
    I'll try to do some selections privately. Actually, the Coop AI is the same as normal AI but you have to change class to "NewAIHumanCOJ2Coop" and "ConflictSide" to "Pro Player".

4.) That would be great - it tried the coop door sequence by using bhv_coopCM but it only worked half for me. Would be great if you can create such a "doorbreak" selection. Maybe if I understand that once I can create some selections for coop so that you haven't got all the work.

I already created a selection with such an action. Search COJModding forums for "CCM".

Didn't see that - thanks!!

THAT'S COOL!!

By the way, where is the difference between sensor box and sensor circle?

Originally posted by BurningGeneral:
    THAT'S COOL!!
    But it still doesn't work
    I placed it on the map and created a new action in the sensor called "act_appear" to appear the coopAI.
    If I move in the sensor now, the coopAI moves up to the second way point but freezes when the CM mode starts. and he stays there and doesn't move to his location next to the door.
    Also, my character doesn't do any animation like holding weapons up, turning to front of the door, hit with the feet against the it.
    He just starts concentration. the door stays closed and the coop ai stays freezed

Weird. I'll check that at work.

Differences between SensorBox and SensorCylinder: shape

I've got the same. I didn't have enough time to check it, but now I downloaded that selection and the effect is the same as a BurningGeneral's description. Seir, are you sure that you've uploaded the appropriate file? But don't check it at work. Just download that file you've uploaded and check it on your computer in home. Maybe ChromED at work is bit different than the version for players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast