Thread: tenchu fans | Forums

hey ubisoft i think that is time ti bring tenchu back and this time for console, because the fan base is still strong plus we need to bring new gamers to the tenchu franchise
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I didn't know tenchu was a Ubisoft game?..i liked the first tenchu game a lot!!.stealth assassins..played it for hours..level 5 in the snow and level 7 at the harbour on all those rooftops haha..after that i never actually played the sequels anymore..is Z a nice game?..i can remember renting a tenchu game at the video store were you played in the woods and enemy were in the treetops??..it could be a dream..?
    man!!..playstation 1 brings back memory's..haha syphon filter and the first tombraider with the lost world map..those were the good days
    Last edited by Bassie52; 03-30-2012 at 03:17 PM.

yeah me to and that is why we need a new tenchu game for all the platforms

exactly and thats why i'm trying to ask on different forums, like assassins creed and splintercell, what people think about a new tenchu title...one that's more mature and with triple a graphics and gameplay..
    i've seen the Tenchu Z game and it's freaking terrible..it's like i went back to 98', with the crappy graphics and the dumb AI, the childish movement sounds..this game is now Ubisoft and by using the assassins creed engine and the stealth and smart AI from splintercell, they can make this title truly awesome..