Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Assassins creed revelations:Ubisoft's Mistakes | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

On November,15th
    Ubisoft released it newest game to the series, Assassins creed revelations with its returning multiplayer was a big hit and many people got it for christmas most of these players were newbies to the francise.

But as most of of us experienced players know, Ubisoft's game did have its bad points and the very worst of which I will mention in this document

1.In ACB, all the chracters had their unique kill animations and weapons but now ubisoft have wrecked this and made chracters that are all the same. to fix this their need to make this characters unique again like ACB, change some of their weapons, give them different personalities but ubisoft just needs to do something!!!

2.the 4 ACB chracters, now these characters for some reason are not customizable which I and many others thing is stupid. Surely Ubi can think of other looks for these characters, and their weapons, a fan is not a dagger, a syringe is not a dagger, and the jester does not have one dagger. Not every character needs the same animations. Again Ubi has been lazy with this and I ain't a happy amer on this

3.CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION.this is just plain wrong, absolutely wrong, the characters do not have good customizations and the ones who do could still be better.the thespians hair for example; Long:Ok Bun:stupid fringe:so ugly

these are just examples of how lazy Ubi got with making this game

that is why I made this thread to share ideas of how to fix these proplems and hopefully ubisoft can fully read it and make the necessary changes so the gamer gets the best out of this great game
    We Stand For Loyalty And Order
    Templars
    Forever. . .

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    ACR is a mistake.

I completely agree with the OP.

The Sentinel
    A Wallachian noble by birth and a former Assassin, Vali cel Tradat seeks satisfaction through vengeance.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in the lack of customization too. I find it strikenly odd that the Crusader is the only "special character" that has it. Strengthens the theory that the returning characters are copy-and-paste models from AC:B with a different look (with exception to the Knight ).
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong" -Murphy's Law
    ------------------------------
    AC1: 44/44 AC2: 50/50 ACB: 60/60
    ACR: 69/69 AC3: 56/58

Originally posted by Stowdace:
    Yeah, I'm disappointed in the lack of customization too. I find it strikenly odd that the Crusader is the only "special character" that has it. Strengthens the theory that the returning characters are copy-and-paste models from AC:B with a different look (with exception to the Knight ).
    You need more proof of your theory? Just stare at the courtesan's eyes. They. Don't. Blink.

The Sentinel
    A Wallachian noble by birth and a former Assassin, Vali cel Tradat seeks satisfaction through vengeance.

have a good long hard look a the thespian then ask yourself this question: where have a seen that jawline before?

i wont spoil it but some of you may smile knowing HE has made a return for ACR

i agree with the post that ACR is a mistake altogether
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

Actually, I'm quite sure that all of the characters have unique kill moves if you use either of the golden weapons. Also, it's not like the customization is worse than it was in brotherhood, is it?

After all, the customization aspect and the eye candy like kill animations are secondary, instead we should make them fix some of the game mechanics and game play flaws.

Personally I find it really stupid that the stun prompt appears so frikking early. You don't even have to know who is your pursuer, just have to have good reflexes to hit the stun as soon as you see the prompt.

My weapon ideas

Sentinel.
    1.Katar
    2.Crossbow(melee)
    3.hookblade(COOL!!!)

Vanguard.
    1.Hatchet
    2.Combat knife
    3.Short Spear

Guardian.
    1.Hunting spear
    2.African Scimitar
    3.African Mace(like game)

Vizier.
    1.Bow and Arrow
    2.Choking Chain
    3.Asian staff

Trickster.
    1. Romani stiletto
    2.Sickle
    3.Forks

Champion.
    1.Giant Axe
    2.Knuckle Busters
    3.Shortened Halberd

Thespian.
    1.Greek Dagger
    2.Walking stick
    3.finger claws

and that is for now
    please send feedback

and ubisoft please read carefully so you dont make any mistakes

P.S. if you need weapon explaining then just ask
    Templars
    Forever. . .

I personally would like the prowler,dama rossa,smuggler,captain and pariah back in future DLC
    Templars
    Forever. . .

Banned
    Originally posted by IIVeterano:
    I personally would like the prowler,dama rossa,smuggler,captain and pariah back in future DLC
    Why? I seriously don't understand this. It's a new game if you want the old persona's go play ACB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast