Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yo brookelyn.... | Forums

Hey i think you posted it a while back in some post but i cant find it so can you please show me those black and pink pumas again. lol.

ive been looking for some everywhere and i cant find any! bloody sydney!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey i think you posted it a while back in some post but i cant find it so can you please show me those black and pink pumas again. lol.

ive been looking for some everywhere and i cant find any! bloody sydney!

Bwooky! me miss you!

Donno where ya been from the past few days

She's been on GR2 the past couple of nights, kicking everyone else's ***.

XBL Gamertag: Vpk0718

Currently online with: Halo 2, Ghost Recon 2, Counter-Strike, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Just rented: Doom 3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShadowSkull_X1:
    Bwooky! me miss you!

Donno where ya been from the past few days <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been busy this week.. Anim8rjb came down to Texas to visit.. We did all kinds of fun stuff, like Six Flags and paintball all week.

But Im back now and like Vpk said, I've been skoolin fools on GR2 for the past couple of night...

You should join us sometime.. It's been a blast lately...

Oh and I think it was Toddy2Hotty that posted the black and pink pumas...I'll try to find the link for ya Baby...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by babycheeses:

ive been looking for some everywhere and i cant find any! bloody sydney! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Black/Pink Puma

I hope these are it.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShadowSkull_X1:
    Bwooky! me miss you!

I've been busy this week.. Anim8rjb came down to Texas to visit.. We did all kinds of fun stuff, like Six Flags and paintball all week.

But Im back now and like Vpk said, I've been skoolin fools on GR2 for the past couple of night...

Oh and I think it was Toddy2Hotty that posted the black and pink pumas...I'll try to find the link for ya Baby... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree with the skoolin part but, I hope you don't think I'm a fool.

I really need more GR2 practice. I know I missed you all tonight. I was a little over tired.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Magiz:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
    Bwooky! me miss you!

Oh and I think it was Toddy2Hotty that posted the black and pink pumas...I'll try to find the link for ya Baby... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree with the skoolin part but, I hope you don't think I'm a fool.

I really need more GR2 practice. I know I missed you all tonight. I was a little over tired. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, No i would never think you were a fool...
    I was just talking out my a5s....

Six Flags and paintball all week. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like tons of fun, Six Flags is awesome

XBL Gamertag: Vpk0718

Currently online with: Halo 2, Ghost Recon 2, Counter-Strike, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Just rented: Doom 3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by babycheeses:

ive been looking for some everywhere and i cant find any! bloody sydney! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sydney? australia, sydney? that's cool, cause i thought i was the only aussie here!
    -Vinnie

sig by Phreaky_McGeek

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast