Thread: ¿ necesito la clave de activacion es lo k me falta ? | Forums

porfa amigos ayudenme con la clave de activacion es lo k me falta mandenmela al ayudenme amigos necesito jugar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you are asking about activation and it is not working you have to use the same user name and password you used when you first signed in to play the game.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

hello friend help me get the activation key is that I need to play ayudamey friend tell me I'm begging you do not understand it I pray and I hope repsuestas agradesco of heart thank you very much friend

me pide la clave del producto y nose cual es

nesesito la clave del producto y nose cual es es lo unico que me falta si me pueden ayudar se los agradeseria mucho

Could you use English so I might be able to help.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual