Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Multiple Account Users | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by L0nG_RaNGeD_TFA View Post
    He doesnt want to answer my challenge request, so hes going to avoid it as much as possible
    Bark is worse than his bite, right?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    Bark is worse than his bite, right?
    LOL no truer words hav ever been said

LOL dude really?? 1st weed never challenged me, i challenged him both times. First time i showed up he didnt, 2nd time we both showed up but couldn't get matched up together so 100% of what you just wrote is BS. And quit tryn to bring up other false ****, i challenged you to a game and you bring up fake **** to avoid it. Everyone sees ur a *****, ur so much better than me? Then play me and quit avoided my question 1v1 or 2v2? When and where? btw me and weed hav been cool for a while now, im sure even he'll tell u wat ur sayn is BS. so once again you got nothin. And i prefer 2v2's because 1v1's are like you, boring and predictable. ive playd hundreds of 1v1 and they never get any funner, so are u gonna quit *****n and answer my question?

LOL dude really?? 1st weed never challenged me, i challenged him both times. First time i showed up he didnt, 2nd time we both showed up but couldn't get matched up together so 100% of what you just wrote is BS. And quit tryn to bring up other false ****, i challenged you to a game and you bring up fake **** to avoid it. Everyone sees ur a *****, ur so much better than me? Then play me and quit avoided my question 1v1 or 2v2? When and where? btw me and weed hav been cool for a while now, im sure even he'll tell u wat ur sayn is BS. so once again you got nothin. And i prefer 2v2's because 1v1's are like you, boring and predictable. ive playd hundreds of 1v1 and they never get any funner, so are u gonna quit *****n and answer my question?
    pure lame excuses and bs, as usual...

ok, 1v1 or 2v2?

ok, 1v1 or 2v2?
    Aquaousg,

why are you keeping proposing a fake 1v1 you will never show up? answer : to pretend you 're not a coward - but it's to late, you should have faced weed when he challenged you instead of hiding ==> you got no more credit.

Why are you persisting in proposing a 2v2 in which you doesn't want your new girlfriend involved? answer: cauz you're not good enough in 1v1, even with full boosted units but you hope you can win against me in 2v2 if you got a very good sidekick you will hire for the occasion (the one that wants to kick my ***- , who is your hiding booster friend btw?), and that you wanna substitute with midnight (cauz he s****) .

so don't make me lose my time.

JUANLESPINS_TFA/Benjamin19771979/VALKARNOV_IS_GAY/First_Bazooka
    Last edited by MidnigntBlues; 04-17-2012 at 10:39 AM.

ok, when u tryn to do this

ok, when u tryn to do this
    not trying anything, just see the facts

bump for benji pages 6-10 for a good reference

bump for benji pages 6-10 for a good reference
    this is just harassement kid, get something useful to do...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910