Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Account Users | Forums

Finally! Someone with a similar view. I guess I couldve just played skirmish on maps I was unfamiliar with but euros that stay euro and russians that stay Russians have diff tactics and ways of playing. Learning that was super valuable. I have teamates I can trust on three factions now. If that cheating I don't care..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Calling Stony or I a dashboarder doesn't really make any difference to me. But if it makes you feel any better for being a multi then go ahead. In fact, I dashboarded every game I played yesterday! Lol. I didn't lose a single game either. I havn't lost a single game in over three days!

Originally posted by smkestck-sTONY:
    OK 1 more time for the feeble-minded. It is just as much of a cheat to have several accounts on 1 faction to be used as follows... If i kill several of your units and weaken your battalion then you turn around and login on other account, after you have managed to kill many of my units on previous account, you beat me.
    The other is people with accounts on every faction that only play the faction with the best maps on certain days.
    DO YOU COMPREHEND!!

In your first case just kill their units again no matter what account they are using.
    Can't be that good if your killing them already.

The second part about multi-faction accounts sounds like a PS3 problem due to free online. Not much you can do about that unfortunately but it's not cheating it's called trying to find a match.

Match/Map boosting is how to cheat with multiple accounts but I'm not explaining how that works.
    (Again a PS3 issue more than XBOX)

wow you must be an endwar god if you can play good people and not hve any units killed...

I think we will stay with free online play as long as we can. thats one reason people buy ps3 so they dont have to repay for something they already bought.

never heard the term Map/Match boosting, but im sure its the same ol chit we see on ps3 people boosting others with fake accounts or using other accounts to spy or sab. games.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

wow you must be an endwar god if you can play good people and not hve any units killed...

^^^^^How is this relevant to what I posted??^^^^^

I think we will stay with free online play as long as we can. thats one reason people buy ps3 so they dont have to repay for something they already bought.

^^^^^I was using it in context not starting a whole thing about comparing the two consoles^^^^^

never heard the term Map/Match boosting, but im sure its the same ol chit we see on ps3 people boosting others with fake accounts or using other accounts to spy or sab. games.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^See paying for your online does have benefits at least in Endwar's case. It makes Spying or sabotaging games a lot harder.

sorry,
    when you said :
    In your first case just kill their units again no matter what account they are using.Can't be that good if your killing them already.

I thought you were saying ppl with multiple rnk 12 accounts must not be good since he killed them already. or if he was able to kill units the person he was playing must not be good.

His reason for starting this thread is this.... A very good player with mulitple accounts can play him kill 2 or 3 of his units , switch to another account with mostly legendary units play him again and increase their odds of winning. This makes complete since to me, I just dont know how big a problem this is or who he thinks is doing it. Stony your point was clear from the first post, im not sure who or what provoked you to start this topic but i think most people with multiple accounts are not out to destroy someones battalion so they can beat them on another account. or at least i hope not...

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

Look at it this way: If I had three rank 12 russian accounts, you could play three games in a row against me with me using a different account each game. Or you could play 3 games in a row against, Stuff,Weed,g-ronin. then play a fourth against ossi. You would be better off playing me.. lol... and on the other side if you didnt know the other 2 account were me, well then i would still know it was you , and probally would know exactly what you would be trying to do. That is unfair... There are a few ppl i have known in the past to play euro on one map half the day , then switch and say, so and so have been using this strategy all day so we should do this... that is unfair. But my russian battalion motto is "War has no Rules" so there ya go.... if you know someone using multi accounts in an unfair way then spread the word, not hear but amongst your friends list...

Originally posted by i33mgsthreat:
    Look at it this way: If I had three rank 12 russian accounts, you could play three games in a row against me with me using a different account each game. Or you could play 3 games in a row against, Stuff,Weed,g-ronin. then play a fourth against ossi. You would be better off playing me.. lol... and on the other side if you didnt know the other 2 account were me, well then i would still know it was you , and probally would know exactly what you would be trying to do. That is unfair... There are a few ppl i have known in the past to play euro on one map half the day , then switch and say, so and so have been using this strategy all day so we should do this... that is unfair. But my russian battalion motto is "War has no Rules" so there ya go.... if you know someone using multi accounts in an unfair way then spread the word, not hear but amongst your friends list...
    So what you're really crying about is that you can't play without knowing exactly how everyone plays before hand, and if they switch it up it's unfair?
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Im sorry you have such a hard time following a conversation. Read it again , and if you still dont understand , then ill explain it again.

If it will make you feel better please feel free to do so. Some semblance of english grammar would go a long way though towards helping your posts.

However I do understand enough to tell that you are a scrub who blames every loss on some factor you deem to be unfair.

There are certain unbalances in this game, but the ability to play on more than one account and not be recognized is not one of them, back when the game was populated your chances of getting the same opponent multiple times were slim and you had to go into each battle expecting any type of game. Frankly in such a simple RTS there are not a whole lot of strategies to begin with so it's mostly a moot point. As for this "cheater" being able to recognize you...don't do the same bloody thing every game, that should be common sense.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast