Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mars has a point | Forums

Banned

mars has a point

While Marsflyboy is a booster, he has a point about multiaccounts. Those of you who actively multiccount sabotage your factions for those of us fighting to win the war. Tell me, if.you really want to experience all 3 factions, why don't you switch like the more mature veterans? Redbullking, generalperkins, johnny v2, rekil, mindlessmatt, faststriker, rockout and even wasserbett come to mind. Wasserbett has switched several times, always coming back to Russia. Him and Marsflyboy may be mediocre players, but they're fighting for their factions. Which is more than can be said for 90% of you. Peace.

A multi-account is needed in order to boost.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

A: I have been asked a few times by some friends if I wanted to boost a unit up. I never have.
    B: I could own multiple PS3's and boost myself. Interesting but I'm always struggling to join rooms. So I doubt my router and modem could handle 2 PS3's. (Somebody buy me one and I might try that!) Lol
    C: I do pick opponents so I minimize getting units killed. Leave before start.

@Threat...I quick matched into 2v2 with xman at paris last night. We won of course, I played legit. Moral of story is, my most hated opponet can vouch I brought out at least 8 low ranked units. Many more than him. He was higher ranked by far...lol

Quote Originally Posted by i33mgsthreat View Post
    A multi-account is needed in order to boost.
    I agree with Mars on this, you don't need to multi account to boost, you only need a cooperative friend or newb (or even a n00b) as an opponent.

Yes there are cooperative friends who help some people boost. I guarantee those cooperative friends have multiple accounts. So yes your correct Tully only 99% of boosting is done with multiple accounts. Playing a n00b is easy rank up but not boosting in my opinion. I see one person 24-0 at the top of the leaderboard and another person 0-24 at the bottom of the leaderboard. Not too hard to figure that one out. @Mars , I really don't care what you do. I'm just here so the mod's favorite troll doesn't stir up trouble without being held to the same standards as everyone else.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

if you are boosting of course you need a fake account to boost off. which means boosters like mars and his T12376 boosting account can have unlimited 3stars and wins. i notice its only JSF who complain about other players have an account for each faction, and it boils down to this. they are tired of taking whoopins from euros and russians and they have no better faction to switch to as they are already JSF so they come up with this excuse. players who boost or dash have got NO gaming morals and are cheats , plain and simple . players who work hard to get their promotions and wins legitimately be it on 1 or 3 accounts , all deserve respect . boosting requires NO SKILL and no morals . its cheating .
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

PS @sherman . the war isn't won by the best players anymore its won by boosters . theres more games boosted each week than most people play and its had a drastic effect on the overall war and continues to increase . do you think JSF has won the last few wars legitimately lmao , open your eyes or just pop your head outa your blos tank for a change
    Last edited by T12375; 07-21-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Before I'm marched off to the Endwar tribunal in Geneva Switzerland! Last week or something I was streyman. This week t6 and at some point t5 with an i. I guess, " if you sling enough mud something will stick"...lol At this rate I change boosting acct's more than Lady Gaga does outfits at a concert. That being said whoever those fake accts are they have killed or tried to kill when I've met them and from what I've heard they do that to everyone they play. It is killing accts. My theory is it somebody whos friends with you all playing with us.
    Last edited by Marsflyboy; 07-21-2012 at 12:04 PM.

its you mars, i know the T12376 account is russian as i bumped into you and called u an imposter, to which you replied " maybe a wee bit " . also you were the only JSF on the leaderboard with enough wins to cover the losses on the T12376 account . we're not brain surgeons mars but it doesn't take a genius to work this out. you antagonise other legitimate players with your multi crap and try to deflect attention away from the real problem of endwar....boosting . its destroying the game. before it was tolerable but with the community being so small now it effects everything . your not the only 1 but your the most vocal and deserve all the abuse you bring on yourself .

Your always fun to banter with and of course always right. Well a wee bit? Anyways this isn't one of those days mate. Unless this T guy just switched he's been euro everytime and he has tried to kill me. Maybe we'll meet later on the battlefield. When I get done working for the day at the job I don't have because all I do play Endwar...lol That would be the next thing usually implied...later!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast