Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Account Users | Forums

And besides that i only played you one time on euro and if i remember correctly it was 3 mile and was a glitched game so think what you want!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't see how starting off with a brand new account with a rank of 5 gives me the advantage over a rank 12 guy. It's was super hard to start all over again with a new battalion, unfamiliar maps, and with no teamates but I wanted to see how killerxman was killing my f&@$#*! units so easily, so I found out. Killerxman is a good player lol AND the Russian units are so f-ing strong! I explained to u the other day mars and stony, I wanted to see what toys the enemy was playing with. Now that I know I might not come back! Try it sometime, mars u are an ace with the cv I've been right by your side with my units, I know. Beating the russain cv is like punching a brick with your hand. Stony I think a arrogant, confidant cuz competent euro might be a good fit. Idk, maybe I'm considered a spy my some but dr gerbick brought a valid point to my attention once: if u are one faction for the ENTIRE war who's side are you really on? I don't switch till the WAR is over. See u in Europa next war. New battaion, new account, same end war addiction

Originally posted by smkestck-sTONY:
    So why dont we settle this like gentlemen and get on your little russian account and play us, i mean what else can be done??
    Considering that I don't play more than one account per faction I don't see what we would be settling...
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

I was talking to weed

And why is it that threat can change to Russia and nobody gives HIM a hard time abt it?!? Oh and I make one exception the other day I saw that my friends mars and stony jump and mbi were on so I did try to get a 4x with them, but it's so hard to GET a 4x these days with some good friends I had to take the oppurtunity. Now we can't play at all. It's my only day off ubisoft! Help us! If I'm being punished I'll stick with one faction per war again I sware!

Wow b_4721 you still play this game?

remember old days going against you, some chalange. tbh wish they did End War 2 this game was class. Playing R.U.S.E at the moment, quite fun as well tbh

anyway peace man

The point is, if you brag that you never dashboard and want to be considered an elite Endwar player. Don't play more than one account! VR has the best damn record ever, but several accounts. Pro-Dasher is a great player on his other account.
    I get all the reasons for having extra accounts. I've played this game since it was released. I don't need to be educated on EW.
    I don't claim to be elite. I play what ever map I can get a game. I kill and get plenty units killed of my own. No big deal. What doesn't make sense though are the players who brag that they are so good. Playing me one day as an Euro then the next as a Russian. Or switching the same day to another account of the same faction cause I got a couple kills and wanting revenge.
    The majority of players are multi now. The minority is single. It is part of the game I realize. I have it harder and my record shows. For example KPOW, he plays 1 account, he has some losses but is a very good player. But not enough respect is given to him.
    People say I dashboard? I'll be the first person ever to admit it on the forum, I DO! But it is NOT when I'm with a EW buddy. It is mostly 1v1, when some multi is trying to reset my battalion. I work a lot of hours at my job so I can provide for my family, I then take time to be with my wife and children. Everyday though I have some ME time and it is EW.
    To sum it up if you think your such a great player then step up and play 1 account all the time. I hear, oh JSF is the easiest, well you want to brag? Play only 1 account all the time as what ever faction you want. Then you can consider yourself one of the best. I'm not elite by any means but I'm not taking the easy road by hiding behind other accounts and saving my good one for glory!

Respectfully yours,
    #1 EW fan!

Originally posted by Sajaijn23:
    Wow b_4721 you still play this game?

remember old days going against you, some chalange. tbh wish they did End War 2 this game was class. Playing R.U.S.E at the moment, quite fun as well tbh

anyway peace man
    I've logged on a few times recently to give it another try, half those time the bloody server was down however.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Mickee a lot of people have switched factions here and there. People on my friends list gave me hard time in a joking way when i switched. Kpow and Gerbick deleted me(and a few others) My jsf account was rank 12 with 20 leg, 2 elite 2 star and a 1 strip gunship. So why would any one give me a hard time for that. I switched the day after jsf won the war. And even though they say the dog of war trophy is glitched, how else would someone get it without switching factions? I will say this, the reason there are a lot of see-saw wars and unbalanced wars is because the best of the best tend to either gang up on one faction(bazookas/tfa/elite players all on one faction) or they play half a day here half a day there type of thing. The game would be more authentic if ppl could only have one account.. Honestly ppl like Rick B.(weed) i feel have been playing only one faction. vr-homicide also, i only see these two jsf as of this war.. There are a few ppl that you will see on mulitple account within the same hour.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

i feel better about the switch now threat thanks for the reply...russia has a certain advantage many find unfair...war is not fair! being russian has also helped me be more familiar with maps i didnt play often as jsf....mars,, join the dark side! muhahahah!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast