Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DEV CORNER - INTRODUCTION | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Am yet to finish Rome as have been completing the Contract Missions, but am looking forward to the Divine Science Pack it sounds amazing!

"Life's a gift, that's why they call it the present"
    Thanks for the great signature Azugo!
    Thanks to Nocturnal_tru for the Ghost Beta Key!

Feature request: Can we separate the Wish List into things we want and things we're giving away? I keep getting people giving me mnemonics I already have dozens of (with no way to refuse the gift), and people asking for the things I only have a couple of. Having two lists would be better, IMO.

can't wait for the science pack, keep up the good work

Originally posted by morgan-gw:
    Feature request: Can we separate the Wish List into things we want and things we're giving away? I keep getting people giving me mnemonics I already have dozens of (with no way to refuse the gift), and people asking for the things I only have a couple of. Having two lists would be better, IMO.
    The design team has discussed a similar idea based on user feedback. The current concept, tentatively called the "giveaway box" would allow any*of your friends to freely pick items from it until a threshold as been reached (Probably around 5, perhaps configurable - the details are still in the works).
    UbiDii -Facebook -Twitter - Tumblr

Originally posted by Bluedragonzero7:
    What's that little card with a 38 next to it in the screenshot? o_0
    Looks like this is the "security level" in the final screenshot - the card is a keycard

I would like to know if there would be a way to seperate the cash. I think it'Ls a bit wierd we keep winning Florins while we are doing missions in France or in Germany (in the Holiday Section). I'd like too know if there would be some "exchange rate", if i might say, so that we can change Florins into Euro, for exemple. It would be a little bit more realistic to me. But it's only a suggestion.

Thank you and, by the way, your are doing very good! I really like how it's gonna look! I can't wait to see
    __________________________________________________ ______

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh and I'd also like to know if the background is really going to be the same way that it acutally is on your pictures. Because the old fashion one is great too
    __________________________________________________ ______

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally posted by Onigiri365:
    Oh and I'd also like to know if the background is really going to be the same way that it acutally is on your pictures. Because the old fashion one is great too
    Ah well, I dont want to give everything away .

Lets just, that we have streamlined the system, tightened some bolts and gave the design a bit of a facelift. There has so many dedicated recruits giving us tons of great feedback on how to make Project Legacy even better, the team has really been pushing to get everything just right.

Can't wait for you all to see it!
    UbiDii -Facebook -Twitter - Tumblr

Looking forward to it! I love Assassin's Creed!

Updates look fantastic. I have one small suggestion though, and i think it's something you could do really easily.

On the mnemonic set pieces screen, would it be possible to have either a little side bar that tells us what sets we currently have actively combined? If not that, it would also be great if a little cooldown-esque overlay appeared over a set once it is combined, this way we could easily see how much of our 20 hours are left.

The reason why i'm suggesting this, is because it is a really big hassle to go through every single set of mnemonics that i have, to see which ones are active, and which ones have run out without me noticing (and messing up my carefully calculated exp grinding =/)

Thanks!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast