Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soo what was the point of pre-ordering on D2D again?? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Umm release date is 21st... whomever said it was 22nd got it WRONG. I have friends with the Xbox360 version already playing thru...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I dunno since you shipped it but according to what I have seen some gamestop in-store pre-orders were being given today, I dunno if that has changed as many people have been saying their gamestops were selling them tomorrow. I'm so confused on the release dates but I'm pretty sure D2D pre-orders are being served tonight at 12. We shall see.

The release date as stated by Ubisoft support in my thread on page 2, was October 22nd. The 21st was the set shipping date. This is how it always is, depending on a persons location and distance to a distribution center, they could very well receive the shipment on the same day it was shipped out. The release date is still the 22nd. They ship out on the 21st to guarantee they meet release date.

Hey, Here's a good one. I pre-ordered on 03/16/08 from EB Games. I go to the website to find out that my order was placed on backorder....lol So I guess anyone who ordered after 03/16/08 is screwed right? lol.. what a bunch of crap.

It is now WEDNESDAY, and the game is still up for pre-order what the heck? So are we ever going to get to download Far Cry 2?

Wow, this is the last time I order a game like this.. I could have walked into gamestop and picked up my copy already.. D2D still not out..

this is horrible. Taking pre-orders for a game, 2 days after its been out..

Its supposed to unlock on both steam and d2d at 1:00 p.m east coast time.

Why?

Its a digital download.. it should have been ready to go as soon as the darn game went gold.. they are just trying to get as many "pre orders" as possible..

This is horrible.

It's how they always do it. Get a job and you won't worry about it so much.

Originally posted by NrNx:
    Why?

Its a digital download.. it should have been ready to go as soon as the darn game went gold.. they are just trying to get as many "pre orders" as possible..

This is horrible.
    Its not d2d fault. This is solely the end result of the relationship ubisoft has with gamestop and other retailers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast