Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soo what was the point of pre-ordering on D2D again?? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

I had a pre-order of Far Cry 2 at Gamestop, however I learned they would not be getting the game until Wednesday, I decided to purchase it direct from Ubi Soft (not knowing at the time it was D2D, I already have a D2D account and had I known it was D2D I woulda just used that..). So i place my order find out its d2d and have to use a new login for it. All right at least I get the game a day quicker... But still nothing? What was the point in ordering it direct again if its not going to be out until AFTER the release date?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Did you get a cdkey with your purchase?

No.... The release was supposed to be TODAY, now there are people saying its not going to be til Tomorrow?! what was the point in Digital distribution if you must wait longer then some retail PRODUCT in hand to get the product after the release date?

Its dumb...

I agree, I'm pretty upset myself. I guess ill just get it off Steam then.

It comes out on steam at noon on the 22nd. It comes out on D2D at 12 midnight today so swithcing to steam will make you get it later.

Its just so dumb in this day and age. It should have been released Last night at Midnight... thats the only reason I ordered it direct from Ubi was to get it faster. Now I feel stupid as I could have had the ACTUAL game in my hand rather then a digital copy @ gamestop on the same day, for $5 more..

Is there a way to get a refund from D2D because I'm simply irked at this point....

They are still offering pre-orders for a game thats out...

I'm pretty sure the only people that got it today (other than in special circumstances) were gamestop pre-orders so on D2D we are still going to get it earlier than a lot of people.

The game doesn't come out until tomorrow, the 22nd. It DOES NOT RELEASE TODAY.

Originally posted by Drummerman:
    I'm pretty sure the only people that got it today (other than in special circumstances) were gamestop pre-orders so on D2D we are still going to get it earlier than a lot of people.
    I preordered mine from gamestop but I haven't got a shipping email yet. I haven't checked mail yet so we shall see.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast