Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard to get or unclear achievements (now with 100% more guide and spoilers) | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLore View Post
    I'd also like to ask something about the bestiary,maybe it has to do something with an archievement,but I am not sure.

The thing is,that I am missing a boss(no I am not talking about those two slots that came with the 1.5-patch,I think the one is for the thunderbird(the thunderbird is the boss of the savage sea-campaign isn't it?) and the other is probably for this undead dragon that appears in the programmings).

But I got already the archivement for killing every boss,so is there a boss who is not considered a boss for this archievement or is that a bug?
    It could be possible that the missing boss is azkaal(the boss which you could play)?But how would you get him into the bestiary?

Also I'd like to know if someone could give me some tips for the archievement where you have to win in 10 battles in a certain week.
    It likely is Azkaal, there was a problem with getting that entry in earlier versions, but it was fixed in 1.4 (I think it was 1.4 at least). If you complete that scenario again the entry should be unlocked (you unlock it when you win fighting as him).

I suppose you could try setting creature growth (that is, the creatures on the adventure map) to slow and try to save 10 creatures close to each other before compleating a map and then just end turns until that week comes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by a.svetlakov View Post
    Necromancy skill "Death is not the end" is cheat. Hero-necromant Jaywood(if i'm not mistake) get this skill at 1000 point of "tears way".
    At 7 lvl he got this skill and his army against any alive army become twice powerfull. Any of undead troop after death is ressurecting and dealig over 400 damage like vampire, but to all alive enemies. No other army or hero have such kind of cheatskill.

Is it normal or abnormal such kind of skill?
    It is a kind of bug. It happens to me but this is a good way to get more dynasty points!

Is it really true that ,,The Seas will run red`` achievement is bugged?
    I killed all the neural creeps and repeated the map for 2 times and nothing counted as done properly...

Quote Originally Posted by koltolv View Post
    It likely is Azkaal, there was a problem with getting that entry in earlier versions, but it was fixed in 1.4 (I think it was 1.4 at least). If you complete that scenario again the entry should be unlocked (you unlock it when you win fighting as him).

I suppose you could try setting creature growth (that is, the creatures on the adventure map) to slow and try to save 10 creatures close to each other before compleating a map and then just end turns until that week comes.
    thanks I'll try it

Another question:
    I tried to get the "kill 7 stacks with retaliation"-archievement the way it was described in the opening post,but when my cerberi were attacked by michaels guards they couldn't realiate at all,even though I have retaliation III

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLore View Post

Another question:
    I tried to get the "kill 7 stacks with retaliation"-archievement the way it was described in the opening post,but when my cerberi were attacked by michaels guards they couldn't realiate at all,even though I have retaliation III
    Try it on Necropolis campaign mission 4. When you attack one of the enemy fort just summom elementals in the forts walls and defend. After few turns all enemys were killed with DE retaliation. Of course you need fort with 7 stack of cretures. I did it this way at my version and it's work

Question To the bitter end achievement?

Hi all

I can't seem to complete the "to the bitter end" and "can't stand the heat" achievements, even though i have done as the text states. Has anyone got any experience with these(are they bugged) or any hints/tips would be very welcome. Thank you.

You're not the first one with this problem, I also read this could happen with the Necropolis campaign's achievement "Back in Black" and the Sanctuary's achievement "Vengeance is mine" too, making "To the bitter end" uncompletable.
    I don't know how to help you, because I've can't redo these achivements to see what went wrong.

Did you use the campaign hero or a custom hero for that campaign? Did you switch alignment (normal the inferno hero is might)? Did you play through the campaign using different patches (starting with 1.2 and finishing the last map with 1.5 for example)?
    Prince of Persia PC DLC Petition: English / Deutsch / Русский

I used the predefined heroes and never swithed alignment so that should not be the problem. I did, however, start the campaign a long time ago and first finished it after patch 1.5.2 was released recently. So that could be it, even though that should have no impact on achievements, in a perfect world(Ashan is not such a world i guess).

Hope they fix all these weird achievement bugs sometime down the road, as there are far more pressing matters to attend to first

Quote Originally Posted by sale_feelgood View Post
    Is it really true that ,,The Seas will run red`` achievement is bugged?
    I killed all the neural creeps and repeated the map for 2 times and nothing counted as done properly...
    It worked for me in 1.5.2, so it should be possible to get it.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast