Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard to get or unclear achievements (now with 100% more guide and spoilers) | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

The 25th anniversary achievement can be completed, I did it.
    How did I do? I know that for me the progression bar is stuck all the time, except on the inferno scenario number 2, the one with Namtaru. On this one, the bar did progress normally. So... I stood right before her and clicked "end turn" until month 301 (or so). But always save and return to main menu to check if the bar has advanced.

Yeah, I know, I really wanted this title...

Concerning Michael's achievements, I also tried killing him with 4 minions left, one-shot him aswell, none worked.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks forgottenwolf and Valandryl, I added the info at the beginning of the thread.
    Prince of Persia PC DLC Petition: English / Deutsch / Русский

Originally posted by Valandryl:
    The 25th anniversary achievement can be completed, I did it.
    How did I do? I know that for me the progression bar is stuck all the time, except on the inferno scenario number 2, the one with Namtaru. On this one, the bar did progress normally. So... I stood right before her and clicked "end turn" until month 301 (or so). But always save and return to main menu to check if the bar has advanced.

Yeah, I know, I really wanted this title...

Concerning Michael's achievements, I also tried killing him with 4 minions left, one-shot him aswell, none worked.
    Inferno campaign mission 2 eh? Good... I'm still playing this map, will consider getting this achievement! Thanks mate!
    Paladin of Might and Magic

The achievement for killing abbisal worm when he is eating one of your units?. I play that scenario and never eat one of my units

About the worm : I spread my troops, and then this : everytime the worm is attacked by a melee unit, it teleports and if there is a unit where it goes, it eats it.
    Unfortunately he spits the creature very quickly. So to get this achievement done, you must have a unit eaten at the end of the fight, and then finish the boss very, very quickly.

Typically, when the boss goes low on HP, I get my goblins to come to melee, and next turn hit him, and do it again until he eats a unit. And then I finish him in 1 or 2 hits. But I admit that I had to replay the fight 3 times to succeed.

About the 25th anniversary, well yes I second the idea that you better eliminate all enemies until only the boss remains, then check where your bar is, let a few turns go, and check the bar again, just to see if it works for you too.

Oh, and just about bugged achievements, the one about Cate seems broken, on my first attempt 4 of her breaths hit several of my units, but the achievement was validated all the same.

I spread my units. In fact i put them in a way the worm should eat one with no 9x9 free square to go, but the worm in melee stays in the same place when i attack him. I will try again anyway. Thanks for the advice

Is it really 9x9? Can't remember.
    Anyway yep you will surely have to replay the fight because this worm is lazy and will spend its time just not eating you, or spitting you just after... Good luck with it!

Don't Mess With Me, You Asked For It & Reap what you Sow
    This one is very easy, just put reinforcement on your Cerberus stack (Or Kensei for that matter) and run into a trivial enemy hero, walk your Cerberus against the only (two) ranged stack and just let them all die on the retaliate.

The easiest way is to be might, as you can then retaliate before the enemy hits you, and since the Cerberus is the only unit who's overpowered (in my opinion), you plow right through their army.

For the Audience

how the hell do you do this acheivement i can't get it done because the spirits all die before the boss dies it's annoying as hell

Master Collector may or may not be bugged, or partially glitchy. I've made a seperate post asking anyone to speak up about it if they've seen it.

But to be clear, I've collected all 7 sets throughout the entire first 4 Campaigns (plus the Prologue) and equipped them and even gotten their respective achievements. But it seems Master Collector feels like being stuck at 6/7 even though my other achievements clearly show that I've otherwise got 7.

I'll update this as needed, but until then...I will consider this at least partially glitchy until someone speaks up here or in my thread.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast