Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (PC VERSION) Look out console, here come the PC Gamers! | Forums

It is very promising that EndWar has received such good reviews from XBox 360 players (18 out of 27 people gave it 5 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com) Traditionally, RTS games play better and are more popular on PCs. So we should expect a great game here. I'm especially excited that there are 25 maps. Compare this to the Dawn of War II's mere 6 maps. Both games are due for release this month, and I have chosen to buy EndWar over DoW II.

I expect a large turnout from PC Gamers.

My only concern is that I've seen some XBox players complain about bugs which haven't been fixed yet, and I'm hoping that's because the game developers have been busy working on the PC version.
    ================================================== =========================================
    30 Years of Video Gaming starting with the Magnavox Odyssey console - Long time war gamer. Thousands of hours of war gaming with 100+ different war game tit
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well IMO pc games usally patch up quicker then console in my experience

Silly question is the PC version able to play against xbox owners or only other PCs?

Mordante2008
    Mordante2008, that's not a silly question. The technology is certainly there and some games have this feature, but I haven't heard if EndWar has it so I'm inclined to think it wont.
    ================================================== =========================================
    30 Years of Video Gaming starting with the Magnavox Odyssey console - Long time war gamer. Thousands of hours of war gaming with 100+ different war game tit

5/5 game with 55 unfixed bugs.
    -------------------
    :agree:
    EndWar Forum Clownster
    "We must be the change we want to see in the world." - Ghandi

Right now I'm considering buying it for the P.C. If they decide to use Windows Live for the P.C. internet service then it will be possible to play against Xbox 360 gamers. I, however, don't know if that's what Ubisoft decided to do.

My only concern is that I've seen some XBox players complain about bugs which haven't been fixed yet, and I'm hoping that's because the game developers have been busy working on the PC version.
    We haven't received half of the fixes yet that xbox does, they just ***** the loudest.

And I doubt it will improved after your release, higher ups have without a doubt seen the poor results their failure of marketing, rushing of the game, and entrusting a brand new studio to build a ground breaking game form scratch, have brought. And said **** it work on something else to pump money from.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Is this a SP or MP game or both? Also will it come out like PoP did with no DRM on it. If so I will buy it just for support of saying No to DRM. Also if PC version is made right it looks to be a great game and say good bye to WIC LOL this game looks awesome. When can we expect it out? Oh and no Steam I hate that with a passion.

Originally posted by FlyByU1776:
    Is this a SP or MP game or both? Also will it come out like PoP did with no DRM on it. If so I will buy it just for support of saying No to DRM. Also if PC version is made right it looks to be a great game and say good bye to WIC LOL this game looks awesome. When can we expect it out? Oh and no Steam I hate that with a passion.
    Yeah it's SP and MP. Oh you play WiC too, huh? WiC is fun but this game looks 1000% better.

Having played EndWar on the 360 and WiC on the PC, I can safely say that IMO EndWar will fail if Ubi neglects to include voice command on the PC. That's what truely sets it apart from WiC.
    I have the fifth freedom... so watch out, here I come
    Originally registered July 17, 2002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast