Thread: Game won t start,no error | Forums

Im trying the open game but it doesnt work.It isn't giving error or sth else.What must i do?
    My card Nvidia.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM IN THIS GAME ...... WHAT DO I DO?

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM.......... what should i do now.......... pls help.

i got the same problem as soon as i hit the new game button it crashes.

and neither ubisoft nor steam seem to care to enlighten this problem so i geuss we are stuck with a non playable game

I have the same problem, it won't start !!!!!

Ubisoft sucks....

YES MAN .. ELHA2A 3A2ANEN BE HAL PROBLEM ..MA7ADA 3AM BESA3EDNA

I had this same problem, i'll share what i tried and what to get a partial solution to the problem, obviously first port of call is to install the Ubisoft Game Launcher, even with that installed it wouldnt run the game, so i went to the directory that the Ubisoft Game launcher was and tried launching that to be informed i should launch the relevent game i wished to play. so from there here is what happened i what i had to do

First things first the hardware and operating system im running this all on
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asus P5E3 Premium Wifi-ap@n
    Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9550 12M Cache, 2.83 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB
    8GB Corsair DDR3-1600 (Dominator-9-9-9-24*1.65v) Dual Channel
    Asus EAH4870X2 2GB Graphics Card
    Creative X-Fi Pro Soundcard

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 (and every other update on windows exept language packs)

Firstly i went the the Call Of Juarez - The Cartel folder in steam

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of juarez - the cartel

then i ran the game exe

CoJ_TheCartel.exe

it tried to launch the game but then crashed saying that the following files were missing

X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOFX1_5.dll

so i went to a site to download the dll files from, just google those files i named and you should be able to find them easily, i put them into the same directory as the games exe file

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of juarez - the cartel

then tried to launch the game, it finally loaded up the Ubisoft Game Launcher screen with all the options and info for Call Of Juarez - The Cartel but when i then pressed "Play" in the bottom right corner of the game launcher screen it gave the impression that the game was about to load only to come out with this

FATAL ERROR: Failed to Initialize Renderer

24 hours passed i and think there has been a sneaky patch issued by Ubisoft as the game would not launch yesterday but yet today when i tried it, it actually launched into the game menu, and the game itself AWESOMENESS THIS CRAP FINALLY WORKS...

Or so i thought. i was the presented with a new problem, the bloody sound wouldnt work, there was a high pitched whining noise over the games sounds and dialog at first, then there was just silence, no use... so additional changes was required, changed my soundcard set up from being 7.1 Surround Sound to 5.1 and this seems to have resolved the sound issue
    I hope this information helps you guys get a partial or complete fix to your problems

This has not been a complete fix as the launching of the game its still problematic, for some reason it will launch then give me a black screen but do nothing, then when i alt tab out of the game, then switch back to the game it will load up the games main menu and i can then play the game as normal, good luck all !

THE GAME IS RUN NOWAGTER I DOWNLOAD CRACK FROM INTERNET ..BUT THE PEOBLEM IS THE GAME DIDNT SAVE ANY CHAPTER I PLAYED ..... WHAT DO I DO ?