Thread: PS3 Bluetooth Problem | Forums

I was waiting inside a match, map Okefenokee as JSF turn 18 if you want the details, and my PS3 lost all bluetooth connection. Both of my controllers lost connection to the system and could not reconnect and my headset could not connect either. I had to reset the entire system to get it working again.

Twice before my controller was disconnected while playing endwar but I was able to reconnect shortly, I waited about a whole minute this time and the bluetooth did not come back on.
    The first two times it had happened was on the main menu and then on the main ToW sceen.

Never happened to me before outside of this game.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was waiting inside a match, map Okefenokee as JSF turn 18 if you want the details, and my PS3 lost all bluetooth connection. Both of my controllers lost connection to the system and could not reconnect and my headset could not connect either. I had to reset the entire system to get it working again.

Twice before my controller was disconnected while playing endwar but I was able to reconnect shortly, I waited about a whole minute this time and the bluetooth did not come back on.
    The first two times it had happened was on the main menu and then on the main ToW sceen.

Never happened to me before outside of this game.

yah my bluetooth is refusing to charge or turn on at all atm, idk if its the bluetooth headset or the game, but this has never happend before
    PSN ID: Blademage

Commander of the 8th Assault Battalion "Into the Fight"

Well it just happened again, same exact story except this time was waiting for match in Le ceito assault...

Oh and this time when I stated the game back up it dropped the controller connection again, although it reconnected near instantly.