Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Movies | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Which movies that you've seen are absolutely horrible? My dad just watched 'The Da Vinci Tresure'...well, lets just say it's "chimba".
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i can give you a GREAT GREAT LIST of them, but instead

I will give you the ACTOR in all of them with the exception of ONE MOVIE he made... the actor is......... BEN AFFLECK!!

and you know the exception
    :winky::winky:

Hmmm....I don't watch too many movies, but the one that seems to really blow is Failure to Launch....my mom and I watched it and quite frankly both of us were scratching our heads as to WTH we watched it.
    ------------------------------
    The Eleventh Satanic Rule of the Earth: When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. [i](C) 1967 Anton Szandor LaVey- Church of Satan[

ah yes, that horrible movie. I almost stabbed myself just to get out of that horrid movie.
    :winky::winky:

Ohhh no... a really bad movie was "Lost in Translation".... I got 20 minutes into it and couldn't take it any more..... I'd rather shoot myself in the foot.

"Questo amore che ho per te che mi fa superar queste vere tempeste." -- Oceano, Josh Groban
    [url=http://www.fisherists.com/Fis

The Gossip probably one of the worst films I've ever seen! Some bad movies are great by the way, i don't know 1 bad horror movie i I didn't like they are like a sub genre of comedy.

Good point... If for nothing else, if they're so bad you're not even associating it with scary, it can be great footage for MST3K.

"Questo amore che ho per te che mi fa superar queste vere tempeste." -- Oceano, Josh Groban
    [url=http://www.fisherists.com/Fis

Firewall was horrible

Oh yeah, B movies are funny because of how bad they are. If they had a tad less TNA, they'd be the best, but some of them get a little exposing....and then they aren't quite as funny. My dad and I used to rent a crapload of B movies just to laugh at how bad they were....like a dracula with buck teeth instead of fangs.
    ------------------------------
    The Eleventh Satanic Rule of the Earth: When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. [i](C) 1967 Anton Szandor LaVey- Church of Satan[

Of the ones I've seen, it'd have to be a toss-up between Casablanca and Citizen Kane. Freaking boring, they were.

"Endeavor to cherish each other unequivocally" -- Jerry Holkins

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast