Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 Ubisoft Game Launcher Update Error | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I bought the game few months ago, finished it and recently I started to play it again everything went fine except errors with synchronizing saves with server. But today I playde the game rebooted my PC and when I tried to Launch AC II Ubi Game Launcher starts updating and when it's about 3 percent finshed it suddenly loses transfer rate and then just shuts down without any notification. I tried several times it's still the same.
    I have original retail copy, in fact White Collectors Edition. And everything used to be fine. Please help me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned

Hello,

Have u tried reinstalling the entire UBI Game Launcher file ?? Maybe just give it a try ? Reinstall the Game Launcher from the DVD. There must be a file for this, under the 'Support' folder I think ?

But before doing all this, delete and manually Remove the UBI Gamelauncher file from Control Panel (Add/Remove programs, or Programs and Features). Also remove it from the Program Files Windows FOLDER e.g from C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher. And then reinstall it again.

Btw, what about your INTERNET connection ? Have u changed any settings ?? Disbale any Firewall, and other Backgrounf Apps while gaming. You can also go thru these links, but i'm not sure if they are of any use to your problem, but they can come in handy for Future use:

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...0x&p_li=&p_topview=1

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...0x&p_li=&p_topview=1

Ok reinstallation of Launcher looked helpful but, after downloading the first update the trouble repeats.
    I haven't changed anything in my internet configuration. Can the case be casued by the fact I have wireless internet?

That shouldnt be the problem because im on a Wireless aswell. and my updates go just fine (when im not on the internet pages that is) ^^ so other then that all i can say is maybe you need a new computer :/ (unless its a new one ofcourse) Then i dunno what to tell ya XD

I am having the same problem. I did what you said about manually reinstalling the Game Launcher and it worked for the first update and starts again and just closes. I went to the website to get a patch and it still doesn't work. I have Windows Vista 2G Compaq Presario CQ60. I updated the NVIDIA display uninstalled all the other games I had (2) and I checked my RAM and I am using less than half of the memory on my computer with the game installed. What is going on here?

I have that problem as well. Until now, AC2 w/Ubisoft has worked extremely well, the only complaints being a few random crashes mid-game (maybe my computer? although it's still rather new). Now after the launcher downloads it simply closes without a notification and I can't play AC2 without the download. * grr *

I have the same problem, I installed it and then when it updated and insatlled the update, when I try to run it it says "Cant find Ubisoft Game launcher. Install AC2 again.
    Ubisoft Game Launcher:
    Error code 1"
    Sorry had to translate it from swedish I hope no one takes offens

Banned
    Originally posted by Marwalk:
    I have the same problem, I installed it and then when it updated and insatlled the update, when I try to run it it says "Cant find Ubisoft Game launcher. Install AC2 again.
    Ubisoft Game Launcher:
    Error code 1"
    Sorry had to translate it from swedish I hope no one takes offens
    For this Error code 1, you must try to reinstall the UBI Game Launcher file. This error comes when some registry entries are invalid.

But first, you will need to uninstall and remove the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs/Programs and Features' icon in your computer's CONTROL PANEL. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows), or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. Also try removing any Launcher 'Registry' entries from your OS, if you can. Now after doing the above steps, the Launcher file can be downloaded and reinstalled from here:

http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe

currently i am playing assassins creed 2 5th time..because of waiting brotherhood...actually my question is....till day before i am playing assassins creed 2 game without any problem....but yesterday when i run the game the ubisoft launcher get updated into new version....in that asking a product key...but its not accessing my product key is came with my assassins creed 2 game box....how to play a game with old ubisoft launcher with out updating...plz help me .....i love diz game

Having the same problem. Up until las week everythign was working fine. Now I have an updater for the game launcher that makes it about 25% or less and then aborts. Digging into the error log it shows the game launcher update is corrupt and the download is aborted. Trying to revert back to the original launcher isn't working either (of course).

This is aggrivating. Please correct this problem Ubisoft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast