I bought S7 from Steam yesterday after playing the DEMO. Downloaded it from Steam and installed it, but couldn't launch the game. Then I downloaded and reinstalled S7 again in Steam and suddenly could get into the game but got a "Server not available". Tried to push the login button but nothing happened.
After an hour this happens: I launch the game from Steam. Steam launches S7. I get to the login window. Wait for sync and the 5 seconds and it relaunches the Steam "Preparing to launch S7". Steam then launches S7-login window...I wait 5 sec and Steam gets launched again. Then it just stays there forever (I've waited about 30 min to see if it did something).
I tried all the following after reading other posts:
- Disable firewall and Virus Prgs.
- Deleted UGL, temp-folder and reinstalling
- Validating files in Steam
- Downloaded and Reinstalled the game via Steam 2 times.
- Restarted computer multiple times.
- Did make UGL, Settles7R, S7GameUpdate run as Admin
- Logged into Realm, launch the game and also logged out Realm and launch.
- Unchecked the Remember me in the login window.