Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post a Picture of your Computer Desk | Forums

I'm not sure if this will ever catch on or just die after one post, but I had an idea to post a picture of your computer desk/workspace. Heres mine for starters.

And believe me, it did not look that nice 2 days ago. I just recently re-did everything. There were literally piles of garbage on the floor, desk, shelves and everything else.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah... I think most people will be too embarrassed to post a pic their desk
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair

If I had one it would be messy but right now my desk is my lap. Should probably buy a desk though...

huh ... i think i´ll have to get some things out of the way before taking a pic XD my desk is full of papers, dvds ... Plus, i have just started drawing a tiger XD and that paper wont dissapear til i finish it, which will take some time ...

later ... later ...

POP FANS IN ENGLISH: popfans-eng.foroactivo.com
    Y POP Fans EN ESPAÑOL www.princeofpersiafans.foroactivo.com

I would.. but I use a laptop. So I don't really have a designated setup.

PSN = Bart_vanLeeuwen | It's Football dammit not soccer
    [color:RED]Member of the Kaileena Bringers ~ along with other people and Cristi[/color]

He he, interesting idea, at the moment I won't do it though...far too messy! Papers and stuff all over it...which I aim to sort through as soon as I finish a certain project.

*However I do also have a bowl of cherries on the desk...which can be a bit artistic and fresh looking I suppose. Not accompanied with the rest of the mess though!*

Prince of Persia Community

Lol this is funny I though no one would even acknowledge this post because of the title. Anyone have the courage to post a messy desk? I would if I didn't clean it before I got this idea.

Well I suppose there is always the honor of having the worst looking desk...

Whats so bad about a messy desk I would post a picture of it if I used a desktop. Don't hide the sloppy disgusting mess, you'll just be hiding a piece of what makes you, you!!!

PSN = Bart_vanLeeuwen | It's Football dammit not soccer
    [color:RED]Member of the Kaileena Bringers ~ along with other people and Cristi[/color]

Well I'd like to think <STRIKE>blame it on</STRIKE> that I'm just simply too busy at the moment to sort through all those papers... It's hopefully not a part of what makes me who I am.

He he, well, I suppose one should not really blame it on not having time though...it's just that there are SOO many more interesting things to do when one actually gets some free time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast