Thread: Silent Hunter 5 closes | Forums

Hi,

My copy of Silent Hunter 5 keeps closing on me. I open the game, load my campaign, play for a few minutes and the application closes and I get back to the uplay app. I'm running win7 64bits and the game is a Steam download.

Can you help me?

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by ruimartinsluz:
    Hi,

My copy of Silent Hunter 5 keeps closing on me. I open the game, load my campaign, play for a few minutes and the application closes and I get back to the uplay app. I'm running win7 64bits and the game is a Steam download.
    What are your full PC specs ? Which VIDEO CARD and Processor/CPU do you have ?

As you have a STEAM copy of SH5, so have you first tried Verifying the Game Cache Files/GCF for this game under the Steam Client ? Which Internet Connection are you using ? Is there any connection drop from your side, when you play this Game ?

--------------------------------------------------

silent hunter 5

i have the same problem. it is not a steam connection but through the disc with uplay. my system is up to specs and this problem happens after playing for a dew hours. solutions?

Hello terry110,
    Have you tried contacting Ubi Tech help. They maybe able to help.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

thanx... i will send them an email.