Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Rainbow Six Clans | Forums

Haha just want to get some shout outs from some old rainbow six clans. I mean original rainbow six 1998......I was in ISOF, SrB just to name a few......would like to catch up with some old clan members or hear your past clans!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yeah i was TOP temple of pain with gangster we were good friends those were the good old days dude from 1998 to about 2001 was the gaming years 4 r6 even when it died i held on long as i could at gamespy but most at the other place cant think the name.but yes gg's bro golden days

hey guys, i was just talking about the same things.. Ive been in pretty much clans.. ZBN, [0hour], Holy, Dead Prez, hmmmm forgot the rest.. where did you play it? Zone or that other place?

Originally posted by Pohi_:
    Haha just want to get some shout outs from some old rainbow six clans. I mean original rainbow six 1998......I was in ISOF, SrB just to name a few......would like to catch up with some old clan members or hear your past clans!
    I think i was in SrB too for a while.. by the way.. my name was Vatican i think

I was in Dizord3r _inc Elitez before we changed names to The Murd3r Inc Family. Played Rainbow Six Rogue Spear, been going strong now for 11 yrs. www.murd3r.us

From time to time I will google Rainbow 6 and srb to see if I get any hits. That is too funny that today this forum came up. I don't remember everything, but I do remember playing Rainbow 6 a lot for a few years. I remember that I created the clan SrB with someone else (maybe Gundam?). I believe my name at that point was Rocky, or The Rock. I wish I could remember more. This was around the time that MyM (Meet your Maker) was dominating the ladders (on Mplayer I think, not the other one. I think the other one was the Zone or something). I remember being in the clan Murder Inc before that. I can't remember if I was in any others though.

Anyway, thanks for the post, brought back some good memories!

MFX THALLIS always here never left woot , come to voobly.com to play r6 and rs weeeeeee. HF all.

Hi MFX-Thallis again . To any former players reading my post here there are 3 links you well need to play R6 and RS All r6 files are here http://www.myrainbowsix.com/files/ all the Rogue Spear files are here http://www.vg-ladder.com./ .. Last but not least you well need to install the www.voobly.com gamming server , it looks kinda like Zone. Anyway hope this helps anyone interested in playing again . BYES !

Hey guys, Some buddies of mine here in Seattle were talking about our old R6 clan in 1998. I was in DeadPrez and DAWGS.
    I was known as Gunny (The Original ONE ).

does anybody know what happened to any of the 911 clan from old rainbow six? guys like nebula messiah fast Eddie flash tide. Do they still play other games like call of duty or battle field

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast