Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY EASTER! | Forums

This is what the Easter Bunny brought me!

(Well, I get it Monday.)

2006 Bombardier Outlander Max XT EFI w/removable rear seat. Second fastest Work quad on the market today (stock), only touchable by the Bombardier Outlander 800.

Sigh, and I have to work on Tuesday.... should be playing in the mud.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montana. Where Men are Men, and the Sheep are nervous.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Happy Easter (heathen)!

Enjoy the new quad and try not to crack your skull open or anything else unpleasant (this is the traditional Midwestern blessing one gives on these occasions)!
    The Right to command is bought with Duty, the Privilege of rank is Service.

"To be afraid of living is to be afraid of dying. How can you get past this, and cherish the fear of flying?"-Juliana Hatfield

CHINPOKOMON!!!!

IguanaKing-LOL
    ScrubberManFSJ-Man ur so lukey all i got was an email frome one of my bodey's But it was more like spam, you tall me
    Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter Happy Easter
    it want on 4 like 7 P.gs

Congrats there Scrubby!

Treat 'er with care

Congrats scrub!

Here's what I got myself today for Easter:

I saw one of those at the 2006 Internation Auxiliary Conference I was just at last week. Sweet.

One day I'll get my FAC, and purchase a handgun with some "extra's". One of the guys at the Detachment has a Desert Eagle .50 cal, what a gorgeous weapon that is.....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montana. Where Men are Men, and the Sheep are nervous.

That thing is a hand cannon, it's HUGE! If I had one, I would use it as a club to defend myself instead of shooting it, lol.

That sucks about you having to work the day right after getting it, lol, I have the same problem, I get my gun tomorrow (Monday) and have to work later that day and have to work Tuesday as well...

Thanks, Scorpio. We have old Hawg to thank for that one, I just forwarded it here.

The .50 Desert Eagle is quite an impressive sight, but DAMN that thing is loud, and you could easily go to the poorhouse feeding that monster (something like $2.50 per round, IIRC.)
    "To be afraid of living is to be afraid of dying. How can you get past this, and cherish the fear of flying?"-Juliana Hatfield

CHINPOKOMON!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast