Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40mm grenades | Forums

Does anyone else feel like five or whatever you get isn't enough?

I want more. Blowing stuff up is fun and I don't get to do it enough in the demo

Are loadout modifications possible?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

u can equip more in ur backpack... how many do u want? lol

Hell, I still find getting 9 with me with the MR-C isn't enough, just give me a large backpack with a total survival kit, a tent and lot's of ammo.

The GL grenades suck... 30% of them won't blow up

Originally posted by SealedSun:
    Ypu aim straight down at the floor and they won't explode, I dunno why, they just roll around. spm1138, you can add more grenades if you wish, when you go to the weapon loadout screen click to the right of the pistol you will get another sub menu where you can select extra ammo and grenades. I wish this part said Empty so people realise it's clickable.

Ive heard the shells are similar to those in real life, in that they will not arm unless they travel a certain distance. So no they will not blow up at your feet.

Originally posted by Woosy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SealedSun:
    Ypu aim straight down at the floor and they won't explode, I dunno why, they just roll around. spm1138, you can add more grenades if you wish, when you go to the weapon loadout screen click to the right of the pistol you will get another sub menu where you can select extra ammo and grenades. I wish this part said Empty so people realise it's clickable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! its called a saftey feature, you see this is based on real guns, so in real life you wouldn't want to fire one of these babies to close or you'll kill yourself and your team mates, so the grenade has to spin a certan number of times in the air before it will blow up. If it hits something before that it turns into a dud.

So it protects you =) Its not ment for close range comabt, thats what your bullets are for.

Banned
    thats true, minimum arming distances are a feauture! but what about the fact that theybounce, then go off????

the arming feature is based on the grenade "spin", after a certain amount of revolutopns, it arms! but i was hiding behind a tree this one time,. and fired it too close, it bounced off, and boom, to the side of me?!?!?1

well I wish the regular grenades were childproof too 'cause I've killed myself about a half dozen times with those little bstrds

ah... thx didn't know that...

I wish the hand grenades had that feature too

It often happens to me that I aim too high so the hand grenade hits the ceiling and comes back to me

Same with palm trees. I bet they are loyal to the rebels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast