Thread: Activate the second tower past\ | Forums

My objective is to activate the second tower (Past). I am now at Mechanical Pit(Present).I am not able to know how am i supposed to activate the second tower & where to go.At Present i am now at mechanical pit & got the power of Ravages of time. I want to know how should i cross it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    Game: Warrior Within
    Objective: The Second Tower (Past)

In the trapped hallway with retracting smashing stone slabs and spinning spiky logs and columns, Ubisoft created a neat little visual puzzle there.

When the stone slab has hit the wall on the left, you must quickly climb up onto the slab before it retracts and begin a wall run along the left wall.

From that higher beginning point on the wall due to the stone slab, you will then successfully make it past the spinning spiky log.

Until you get the hang of it, you might need to slow down time.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by rlsvamsi:
    My objective is to activate the second tower (Past). I am now at Mechanical Pit(Present).I am not able to know how am i supposed to activate the second tower & where to go.At Present i am now at mechanical pit & got the power of Ravages of time. I want to know how should i cross it.
    Hi all towers can only be activated in the past. For some strange reason only the mask of sandwraithe is located in present [how it wasn't lost is beyond me]. Cross the mechanical pit in the present through the wrecks and fend off enemies. To start with exit the portal and retrace your path through traps again. Once outside, slide down the banner and retrace your steps like wall running through moving gears, jumping to activated lift platform, passing the room where you fight exploders and the huge Brute, wall running to the area where you had to duck water paddles before arriving to your present location. The water paddles is now defucnt. Just go to the place in between the paddles where u had to jump the railing and activate a lever. Kill an enemy there and climb down ledges to follow a new route where you have to make your way past a series of spinning mechanisms. This will lead through Activation Room and the main mechanical pit all wrecked in present. After a couple of Dahaka chases you will get to another time portal from where you can reach the main pit in past again where you will meet the Brute throwing exploders.

I am attaching 2 very brilliantly written and helpful walkthrus that will guide you well enough in detail.

Walhthru Warrior Within 1

Walhthru Warrior Within 2